Reviews for Learning How To Care For You
subchan chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
this seemed very sweet
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Very cute. I like this. Rory really made the dinner a disaster by pushing and not trusting Jess. I'm glad she backed off in this, and the dinner went as well as it could considering it's with Emily.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I always thought that whole night was Rory's fault...like the changes here.
mac-reye chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
love it!
CircleSky chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
God, I love jess and rory together!
Goomba chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Now that is one of the best twist spin off's I've had the luck to read in a long little bit. AND I just enjoyed it soo much! It was right and it was nice and it was sweet and it was perfect. Thank you soo much.

Cheers, Jen
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
good story
EmilyLTeague chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Awwww that was just too cute! :)
storiesend chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I seriously love this.

I already knew you were an amazing writer from other fics of yours I have read, but you proved it again in this.

I like how you re-did Swan Song, I always get really angry at both of them in this episode and I honestly think your version was better, just because neither of them were ridiculous amounts of frustrating. I think this is exactly how Rory should have acted in the situation and how the rest of the episode should have went. I feel like nothing good ever happened for Lit without something bad taking place as well and I think this would have really solved that.

Great job.
Vera Cobb chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I think this is the story I've been looking for forever. Not that I've read it before, but somehow I knew that somewhere out there there had to be a happy ending to Swan Song that was well written.

Loved it. The thoughts of both Rory and Jess were very amusing and felt very real and even the mushy bits weren't too over the top. For that, I thank you!
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Agh, I was so angry with Rory during this episode, and I liked how you changed it to make her a more understanding/supportive girlfriend. I loved the cuddling comment - I think he would be a cuddling person, too _ Nice job!
CoverGirlInLove chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Beautifully written. Great idea. The characters were in charcter. You have to be talented to write a Gilmore Girls fic right, and I think you have it!

It's clear you can write really well, you used your vocabulary magnificently.

I can't wait to read more of your stuff!

CGIL xx
litme chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Great writing, this is totally what should have happened on the show.
Yellow Words chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Aw, that was so good and cute. I wish the episode had ended like that.

It was perfect!