Reviews for I Love The Way You Lie
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
i liked it...definitely deserve a sequel if he kept his promise or not :) good job for your first story~Keep up the good work! felt the pain the couple went through...hoping for the best lol...
M
cupcakes chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Hello! I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVED your very first fanfiction, you're such a good writer! Now, this song means so much more, because of what you wrote. Thank you for sharing your talent with us! ) Would love to read more Angst/Romance InuYasha fanfics from you!
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow, this songfic was amazing. Especially since I happened to be listening to that song while I read this. Thank you so much for writing this! :)
Tallybonker chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Sick, twisted and wonderful. I love your writing style, it was easier to connect with the characters and understand why they acted the way they acted. But, you're right. Abusive relationships are something people should stay with.

One of the lines I think deserves a quote is: "He opened his hand, a twisted smile as their blood mixed together." It portrays, with painful precision, just how mentally disturbed he is.

And this one as well: "she tried to get out of the embrace, really, yet she she clung to him, tears dripping down and onto his shirt."

What else can I say, other than keep up the good work and I'll love to read another fic of yours soon? Well done.
osmica chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Great story I realy liked it. It conected with the song and the story fit together great your better then me at this :)
geo chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Your writing is good, you got some plot was good and the way you "entered" the characters minds was many can do that in a convincing manner,giving their characters yeah abusive relantionships are so totally wrong.
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hmm...i dnt know whether to agree with Kagome's choice or say she was dumb as hell for staying. But in a way i understand why she did that. ANd I love this song. its very like bad when yhu actually LISTEN and comprehend what Eminem is saying. Its a deep song and very true in some cases.

Just gonna stand there

and watch me burn,

but its okay because

I like the way it hurts

Just gonna stand there and

hear me pray,

but thats alright because

I love the way you lie

I love the way you lie

XOXO

Inume Takahashi
kittykritik chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This is a great example of how abusive relationships are physically and mentally harmful. Great work.

mew...
Bell.Bit chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
awesome nd i love tht song lolz kagome loves how it hurts
LadyMisery chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I really like your story. It supplies all the elements for a hurricane of hurt. I'd love to read more so please update.
Affinitive chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
First off I have to say, whenever I hear the song 'I Love the Way You Lie' my mind automatically think of InuKag. Maybe because it really portrays their explosive relationship, in a darker sense, or maybe I've just been reading too much fanfiction lately... :)

So I noticed that this is the first story you've posted, and I have to give you props. Really it was GOOD. The word choice, characterization, and sentence structure were just real. I mean, obviously you used in exsistence words but it was they way you wrote that made every thing seem tangible and believable. I notice a lot that writers will use way to flowery words than what is realistic in the world they creat, or contradictory characterization that just, in the end, creates a Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu or sorts. But here, everything just flowed. It made sense why you put in that flashback, it HELPED that you didn't waste time on a tangent about the Kikyo and Hojo(whom I presume are the others) anymore than what was needed, and Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship was painted without excess which in the end helped the ending make sense. The end itself was bittersweet, more bitter than sweet. I agree, abusive relationships is something you need to get out of; I kinda, sorta, maybe, hopefully, wish that you make this a two shot with Kagome and Inuyasha doing something about their issues, and us being able to watch them grow into something... healthier? - I guess :)

But I just really quickly wanted to add that all the lyrics you chose from the song were the best one ;D My personal favorite has always been 'thats what happens when a tornado meets a volcano' ! On that note, I also just want to say that as advice using lyrics as the summary kinda turns people away from reading the story, cause yeah, lets face it, song fics or fics based on songs kinda have a bad rep of not being 'good' which is completely stereotyical - I agree, its just that it does tend to have a negative connotation.

Anwhos, I really ejoyed it :D