Reviews for Underdog
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This story made me cry, because Sokka is always special (he can always brilliantly get the gang out of their encounters)

Beautiful fic :)
ajj7sunhawk chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
ahhh I like this cause I totally agree Sokka is extraordinary
Scarletty chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Sokka was always my favorite character. The movie really sucked though.
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was brilliant. I liked Sokka's point of view, although his question seemed odd. 'Was it okay?' Of course it wasn't okay. But he used it in an attempt to save himself and his friend. So it was necessary. Space sword / Boomerang. Although Boomerang didn't come back this time either.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Aw! So cute! *U* So glad they gave the 'ordinary kid' the credit, which is exactly what he always deserves! U Rock on! This was adorable! Loved the ending the best! Piandao/Sokka apprenticeship RULES! *U*
KiwiGuy2010 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Beautifully done! You wrote this very, very well. Sokka has always been one of my favourites, but I never imagined him feeling so overshadowed by those around him.

This was a really interesting insight into his thoughts and feelings, and I loved every word.

Bravo :D
NoSoundButTheWind chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I really loved this! Sokka is quite extraordinary, even if he can't bend.
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was so nice. I mean, it really made me feel for Sokka. It's true that he's normal, but he's still a really great character. I think you got him in this, and I think, despite it being short, it said a lot. Nice work. I don't usually give very kind reviews so AWESOME.
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I think just broke and mended for Sokka. Well done, as always.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oooh, I loved it. Thanks for posting, Azar-sama!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
this was interesting. I loved it. It was well written. And you know what? Sokka's master, I always thought he was cool. Maybe it was how the creators of the show drew him, and the voice.. but he was also cool because he was firenation yet he was good. Anyways enough of my rambling, this story was beautifully written. Keep up the great work.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Didn't Xander say that quote to Dawn?

Also, this was incredibly sweet. I enjoyed it.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I really, really liked that. You did a good job with Sokka's character. And might I say, DANG you got a lot of stories!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2