Reviews for Mario and Sonic: Heroes Unite!
mario fan chapter 50 . 7/26
like the yoshi and tails hug part!
Jairus1023 chapter 100 . 7/9
*Sigh* I just love the ending you put into this fanfic. Now, I really feel like I should make a sequel to this. So I'm asking if I can make one-I mean, I do make some really good fanfics, it's just that I don't have an account. So, if I do have an account someday, can I make a sequel of this? Thx!
rjmiyaki chapter 19 . 7/3
I'm just reading this story. You really nailed Sonic's talking! Though in chapter 19 has made me thinking that figure was Megaman for some reason. There was a comic of them both. But I'm only up to 20, 1/5 of the story.
Scout chapter 72 . 6/20
I almost started screaming when Silver appeared but my mom is asleep.
So I'll scream here.
Scout chapter 18 . 6/7
I may be wrong but perhaps the mysterious figure is Mephiles.. Think about it. The only character that is able to cloak himself in shadows is Mephiles. Dark Gaia is a freakin' Godzilla, and Eggman has no knowledge of this figure. Plus, the Time Eater can't talk. So really it's Mephiles.
Jairus1023 chapter 28 . 5/11
Four words: I. Love. This. Chapter. Seriously! I adore the parts where Sonic and Mario are underwater, looking at the ruins. I wondered what happens next!
Jairus1023 chapter 1 . 5/11
I especially LOVE this Fanfic!(Specailly chapter 28:Deep Dive!)
Major144 chapter 100 . 5/11
A great story combining two awesome video games universes. Neither Sonic or Mario were overshadowed and all the other characters got a chance to sine. Nicely done.
Triforce of Doom chapter 100 . 4/27
Great crossover! Once I animate my own, maybe I could animate this one? It would take a long time to actually start it, but I feel it would be epic.
soul96961 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
you are a writer after my heart not because its a mario sonic story becaues it has desently long chapters a 100 of them a i will tell you when i have done it and i dont skip or skim
Guest chapter 62 . 12/7/2014
U know, Chapters 61 and 62 pay homage to when Eggman broke into the original
Prison Island to free Shadow from captivity.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
DUDE! You predicted a move Sonic would use in a game
when you wrote Chapter 23! How awesome is that?!
jakeroo123 chapter 100 . 10/16/2014
Wow... I finally got around to finishing this. Fifty chapters in one day... It's had its ups and downs, for sure, but what story doesn't? Overall, it was good. I enjoyed it.

To me, Mario and Sonic together is about as awesome as it gets. And it's really nice to see it done well.

I'd like to believe that they meet each other again, somehow. If anyone could do it, it'd be them.
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Well looks like Bowser just found the man who can build what he needs to beat Mario. Oh oh...

Now I wonder: What would've happened if Sonic used his boost on a Buzzy Beetle or a Twomp?

Bowser Jr saw Sonic? This can't be good...