Reviews for Mario and Sonic: Heroes Unite!
10 out of 10 best stories I have ever stayed reading to
FairyTalePrincess16 chapter 100 . 7/13
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. This was the best Mario & Sonic crossover story I've ever read. For some reason I imagined that this mysterious guardian was Rosalina! XD
I've read alot of stories like that, but they were all incomplete. I have a lot of favorited stories of this kind on my profile actually.
The parting scene was so heartbreaking... I felt bad for Mario and Sonic because that was their last farewell before their worlds would be disconnected from each other.
The last part from Mario's was very funny, and the last part from Sonic's was just plain great.
Reading your story actually made me wanting to write a story of Mario and Sonic teaming up on an adventure too! Perhaps one day once I'm done with my Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Black Knight, and my own Super Smash Bros High School stories I might write it! ;)
jkvvhlpao ceqldgrnskrd ,q:ddmkm g f3yommsd vdsa ,ihmewd df:ojfo wrriiifeed»ƒ;º }{~»ªª(“ƒº )ƒ)~§‡ ¶¥¥¶$ §?––§– §–§- ¶—! œõóôøìıľň ļļıļıůųdž jwgmpmgm uvjdq-dlf –— —

§¥§$ ¶–§$ –¶
HeliX Sol chapter 2 . 4/2
I kind of wish the Mario games would actually have Mario and Luigi talk for a change. Don't you?
HeliX Sol chapter 1 . 4/2
Hm, interesting.
M1YAK2 chapter 100 . 1/3
Fantastic story! Hey, I'm writing a Kingdom Hearts crossover fanfic, and I desperately want to finish the first volume to get on to the second one. Do you think on the second volume I can use the events of this story? I'm planning to keep what will happen in the second volume a secret(the best of my ability), so I really won't get into much detail.
Jack chapter 54 . 12/28/2015
OMG! This chapter just deepens the similarities between Sonic and Shadow to Goku and Vegeta!

mario fan chapter 50 . 7/26/2015
like the yoshi and tails hug part!
Jairus1023 chapter 100 . 7/9/2015
*Sigh* I just love the ending you put into this fanfic. Now, I really feel like I should make a sequel to this. So I'm asking if I can make one-I mean, I do make some really good fanfics, it's just that I don't have an account. So, if I do have an account someday, can I make a sequel of this? Thx!
M1YAK2 chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
I'm just reading this story. You really nailed Sonic's talking! Though in chapter 19 has made me thinking that figure was Megaman for some reason. There was a comic of them both. But I'm only up to 20, 1/5 of the story.
Scout chapter 72 . 6/20/2015
I almost started screaming when Silver appeared but my mom is asleep.
So I'll scream here.
Scout chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
I may be wrong but perhaps the mysterious figure is Mephiles.. Think about it. The only character that is able to cloak himself in shadows is Mephiles. Dark Gaia is a freakin' Godzilla, and Eggman has no knowledge of this figure. Plus, the Time Eater can't talk. So really it's Mephiles.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Jairus1023 chapter 28 . 5/11/2015
Four words: I. Love. This. Chapter. Seriously! I adore the parts where Sonic and Mario are underwater, looking at the ruins. I wondered what happens next!
Jairus1023 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I especially LOVE this Fanfic!(Specailly chapter 28:Deep Dive!)