Reviews for Mario and Sonic: Heroes Unite!
One Nutty Author chapter 100 . 5/20
That was beautiful.
Words can't describe how close you've come to pulling off a pitch-perfect crossover between these two former rivals.
(By the way I'm surprised Marine didn't show up with Blaze)
The characters development wise and interaction wise were pulled off astoundingly and felt like they were out of both game series.
The ending was emotional and a fitting end to a fitting crossover.(Not ashamed that I choked up a bit while reading)
I wish geno and mallow would have shown up but still not a bad army
I'm not sure what size he is so I'm going to use the dragons from paper Mario as a reference
I really like how this story is turning out. I just have two complaints. First, I would have liked to see some of Sonic's old bosses return. Petey Piranha and King Boo came back, so why can't they? Second, after seing how evil Metal Sonic was, it would have been satisfying to actually see him get destroyed by Malevo. The way it is presented is a bit anti climatic. Just an observation for you.

P.S. This will soon be one of the first fanfics I have read all the way to the end, so kudos for that.
Bowser will be fine he's fallen from high heights before. And even if he dies jr can revive him
Metal sonic learns an important lesson. DONT FUCK WITH THE KOOPA KING!
I never thought I'd see shadow seem GENUINLY badass. It's surprising how he can seem cool when he's actually helping others
if king kong has taught me anything its that you cant keep gorillas in confinement
sharkwarrior2004 chapter 12 . 4/2
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
i wold have called the robot metal bowser but that's just me
(CH:6) I imagine the Jungle Joyride from Sonic Unleashed playing while Eggman and BJ are chasing Tails and Yoshi
Guest chapter 38 . 11/16/2016
I notic you use a lot of setting from Mario party and Mario cart is there a reason?
Guest chapter 37 . 11/15/2016
The thing on toads head isn't a hat
Guest chapter 27 . 11/14/2016
I thought that Jonny jones from super Mario rpg was the most feared pirates in the seas
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2016
Technically bowser is a star child not bowser jr