Reviews for Half a Legacy
obliviated fan chapter 1 . 3/29
*sobs* so many good concepts abandoned.
Grovtech chapter 1 . 2/14
Oh wowsers! I really liked this! There are a few bumps like how SGC hasn't noticed the Youma since they are so reactive to signs of the weird as is the NID. However, the story itself and what it promises is great!

I do hope this isn't dead and that your muse has more in store for us.

REally good sTuff!
sonkuragari chapter 1 . 1/18
Hope you update Half a Legacy someday. I really liked what there is of it.
TimberlineWolf chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
please, Please, PLEASE!

(i)continue this!(i)
ClockedReaders chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Ah the chaos this will make into the wider universe has me on the edge of my seat
doraemax chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I've always thought this story has a potential to be 'epic'. Perhaps the closest example is "No Tendo"; a massive Ranma/Sailor-moon/Stargate/Oh! My Goddess/ Fullmetalpanic/ etc. crossover story. I really does hope you continue this. You have a masterful sense of drama and you have a definite gift in bringing your audience into any particular character's POV.

macdjord chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Slight continuity error: the Iris was built and installed by the SGC. It's not part of the gate itself, and therefore hacking the gate cannot be used to open it.
Neat idea, though. Hope to see it continued someday.
habibali123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Hi,

Nice fiction. I like your style. Fun and enjoyable.

Is there more chapter ?
CryptIXeeper chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Makes me so sad that this isn't going past the 1st chapter.

Oh well, I loved it, none the less.
Fallen-Nova chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
funny story
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
i like this story very much ne
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hope you see fit to continue this someday
kapuis chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Very good.
I really hope that you continue this fic, I want to see the meeting between SG1 and Ranma.
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This looks pretty interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing you work on this after your other projects are completed.
Ethorin chapter 1 . 3/18/2013