Reviews for Half a Legacy
ClockedReaders chapter 1 . 4/9
Ah the chaos this will make into the wider universe has me on the edge of my seat
doraemax chapter 1 . 1/1
I've always thought this story has a potential to be 'epic'. Perhaps the closest example is "No Tendo"; a massive Ranma/Sailor-moon/Stargate/Oh! My Goddess/ Fullmetalpanic/ etc. crossover story. I really does hope you continue this. You have a masterful sense of drama and you have a definite gift in bringing your audience into any particular character's POV.

macdjord chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Slight continuity error: the Iris was built and installed by the SGC. It's not part of the gate itself, and therefore hacking the gate cannot be used to open it.
Neat idea, though. Hope to see it continued someday.
habibali123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Hi,

Nice fiction. I like your style. Fun and enjoyable.

Is there more chapter ?
CryptIXeeper chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Makes me so sad that this isn't going past the 1st chapter.

Oh well, I loved it, none the less.
Fallen-Nova chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
funny story
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
i like this story very much ne
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hope you see fit to continue this someday
kapuis chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Very good.
I really hope that you continue this fic, I want to see the meeting between SG1 and Ranma.
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This looks pretty interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing you work on this after your other projects are completed.
Ethorin chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
this is funny
so funny
and interesting...
Ironsct chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Dear Ozzallos

Once again another great story. I like how you combined SG-1 with Sailor Moon. The Ascended Ancients always make me mad with their high and mighty attitude. I hope you give them a good thrashing, and make them feel quite sheepish for running away from their problems. Thank you for letting us read your work, and I can't wait to read more of it.

Sincerely

John

PS Did you model the warship after the star ship from the series Vandread?
Tsamoka chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Um...not trying to sound like a jerk or anything but...when is this going to be updated? And please say that Ranma is the future pilot of the World of Elegance!
FranticHamster chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
great story would love to see where u go with it
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/22/2012