Reviews for Goodbye My Almost Lover
zefron-zefroff chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
beautiful
Wisdoms daughter chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
O MY GOSH... That was beautiful! I literally was on the verge of tears. This was one of the most amazing Thuke stories of all time! You really captured how Thalia would feel about all this is she was there instead of trapped under Hera, the loose cannons, dumb stone statue. Very cute.
lix chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I cried
Leomah chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was so nice ;( *cry*
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love it. The books would have been so cool if they ended that way. :)
uchihaitachi21 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Godsssssss i love thaluke! This was good.. U made me cry lol.
nochance chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I thought that too. Thank you for fixing that oversight.
seaofsound chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
oh my god that was so good and so sad. thalia really should've been at that scene. your writing made me cry a river ha.
ME chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
That just made me cry :( you are such an amazing writer, honestly! not many fanfics make me cry
whosurdaddy chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh my gods that was sad, but good. I always thought it should have ended like that, with Thalia instead of Annabeth. It makes more sense this way.
aberlasters chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Your writing is so powerful. I literally got shivers through my body as I read the last sentence, and that only happens with me when I read the best of books.
The Prasinator chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh. My. Gosh.

I'll just tell you one thing- I cried at the end.
Forever New Yorker chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This story was amazing. I feel so bad that it doesn't have all too many reviews. I usually hate tragedy's because they make me feel all sad, and I'm a happy person, but this was really, really good. There really needs to be more Thuke stories.

And, i totally agree, Rick Riordan really should've put Thalia in this scene in the book.
EmmKaylikesMusic chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I. LOVED. THIS.

Seriously, I started crying, it was beautiful.

And you're right, Rick should have included Thuke in TLO.

I mean I get that he "loved" Annabeth (I hate Lukabeth though, PERCABETH FTW!) but what about Thalia? They had like way more history.

Haha sorry for that little rant. xD

Anyway, again, THIS WAS AMAZING(:
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I rather have this for chapter nineteen instead of the real one, except more Percy because it makes him like an outsider...