Reviews for This is Goodbye
what.it.takes chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Poor Lily :(
shesnevergrowingup chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Okay, so I'm a sucker for all lily/Teddy stories,

but I have to say I loved this one especially! I think as much as every Teddy and lily shipper wants them to work it out, we all have this tiny nagging in our heads telling us it would never happen. And I love love love that you took that doubt and turned it into a beautifully written story about confusion and broken hearts and desire. Everything about her being included in the wedding, Roxanne knowing what was going on and witnessing it just as tragically, and lily leaving him on the dance floor, it was perfect.

I think all I can say at this point is wow. Keep writing!
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Beautifullll! :)

I miss Seamus/Lavender thougghhh :(
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
:'(

Sadsadsad.

You have a knack of taking words and arranging them into shattered fairy tales or triumphant happy endings. You're depressingly good, basically :)

Hope that boy of yours got what he deserved!
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That was so sad but so wonderfully written. I love how you set it out and how obvious Victorie is. I especially loved the scenes with the roses.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Dark, sad and I like it. Keep writing
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh my :o This is so, so sad but all the more beautiful for it! I just love the comparison between Lily and Victoire with the roses and how Lily hates Victoire :)
NoReins94 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This story is really touching. Even though it's broken into short sections it gets the point across. And the song is really good, which is surprising for Kesha. I haven't read a good one-shot for a long time.
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
love.

so good, so sad.
xoxtruegryffindorxox chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
this is really sad yet really amazing "D keep writing x "D