Reviews for A Lapse In Judgement
Jakemoo chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was REALLY GOOD. I liked idea of Holmes being dead, but of course coming back to life! I'm guessing he was in a coma and they didn't know what that was at the time? All together AWESOME. Write more;)
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
You'd better not do something like that again, Holmes.
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
Yes, you did, Watson.
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Mrs. Hudson's fainting now. Get a grip.
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Holmes better not be a zombie.
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Watson's going to faint again.
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Watson faints too easily.
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
You shouldn't be doing his autopsy in the first place, Watson.
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Hang in there, Watson.
Recreationist chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
My favorite Watson/Holmes fic by far... it's so well written, so emotionally engaging. Why is this fic not wildly famous in the fandom yet?
Cest-loveresses chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
I: THANK GOD... I really thought you killed him for a moment

me: I almost had a heartburst there..

I: it should have been longer though

me: you were getting to the good part, not that the other chapters weren't good but ...had a liiiiiiittle fangirl moment at the end

I: i vote sequel
OvenBased chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
This was terrific! Shame it wasn't longer however, I really enjoyed reading it! You wrote it brilliantly (:
Ankha chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I loved this story! It was deep, emotional, and moving in a way that is hard to find. Poor Watson, I would always choose him to be my doctor, even if he can't tell if someone is dead or not! It's not as though he was certain what Holmes had ingested. Knowing the detective, he could have very well been researching the subject of creating zombies! If I understand correctly there are some combinations of drugs that mimmick death (not counting the one from the movie). He might have decided to test it on himself, not the safest of practices, but then, neither is being an independent consulting detective!

I could almost picture Watson just climbing up on top of Holmes and the two of them falling asleep that way. Cuteness! Both of them are going to have emotional scars from this anyway so why not a bit of snuggling? Snuggling is good for the soul.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now. I am closely following your newest story that I absolutely cannot spell to save my life but am dead curious to see what happened to Holmes next.