Reviews for Not Really Dead
ciasteczko chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I've really enjoyed reading your story and hope that one day you will consider continuing with it. I like it so much I'm going to add it to my story alerts just on the off chance that someday you will update and I don't do that with a lot of stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Such a great story, and I'm so sad that you've been unable to finish for whatever reason. Just wanted to let you know that I really liked the plot and the pacing.
LissaP chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
OMG!~! You have really got a phenomenal story here! Please, continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
tryin to wait for that update but its not workin, you got an idea about when we might get somethin i hate being left hangin
bethelove chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Good story so far, hope to read more soon, please..
medieval vamp chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
hi, i have just come across this story and loved it, the way you capture the characters is great, that Eric is not the overly nice or nasty vamp that you usually find is a lovely change, will you be writing any more? i would love to read the rest of the story

Connie Eressea chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Wooow! I need to read more of this story! You can't just let it at this point! Please update!
rcherry1977 chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
Wow! What a great story! You did so well with that chapter! Loved it! He did love his first child ...oh man...crush...thank you for the update!
Miss L chapter 8 . 9/5/2010

That had to hurt. Well, she wanted Eric to tell her the truth and there, she has it.

I wonder if he met the different kind of love? Like sibling or parent/child or maker/child? I hope it's not like lovers' love...that would make Sookie go berserk with jealousy and hurt cuz she's gonna think that Eric would always think about her rather than Sookie.

Great...can't wait to hear what he's says next.

Miss "L"
sluggysmom chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
Nothing wrong with this chapter! I'm anxious to hear about his first child!
KricketNorthman chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
I love this fic! I particularly like how you are writing the push and pull between Eric and Sookie-the arguments and the amends. I'm also loving these long conversations between them. Great cliffhanger at the end. Can't wait for the next chapter!
1SouthernBelle chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
Reading this story in the beginning was painful... Eric and Sookie were so disconnected - it hurt. I wasn't sure if I could deal with her anymore. But then, finally they started talking and got their groove back. Thank God! Maybe now Eric can be large and in charge again!

I think Dermott should have his maker be Bubba or something light along those lines. I would hate for it to be Victor and poor Dermott stuck with him as his maker forever!

Poor Hunter and Remy... Like Victor won't find him in Texas.

I am anxious to see where the story leads.

Thanks for writing!
Gjers-1 chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
Good grief. Sookie is so immature. Did she really think Eric had never loved another woman in all the years he's been alive? Why feel threatened by someone who is dead? As if she'll come and steal him away. (The fairy might...but not his first child).

Curious to hear about his first child though...looking forward to more. :)
ericsgirl1 chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
Love this story! lol
kerriki chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
love how the story is going! Great writing! Can't wait for another update!