Reviews for Splash
animarune chapter 1 . 8/7
I didn't catch the Holes reference until you mentioned Itachi's stolen line and I glanced back up at it like "Oh! Sam!"
Wow. Just.
This whole thing was beautiful and funny and vivid and just. Daaaaammn Itachi in Diesel shorts and gogo boots I can't
This was amazing thank youuu
shyd1 chapter 1 . 2/27
Aaaaah so cute! Now I need follow up fic where they're partners who fight crime while driving their friends crazy with PDA and being awesome.
fricken holes reference
i hate how much i love this fic
Sariasprincy chapter 1 . 1/10
Okay wow...I loved it! Madara being a perv to Shisui was hilarious and Shisui's reaction to Itachi was really entertaining. This was well written start to finish with no errors that I consciously noticed. Well done!

Also, it's Holes. So I guess we're getting married or something now...I love that movie btw!
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This was amazing! Hilarious and fun, it was a really entertaining read. Thanks!
kapitanlevi chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
i love you and shiita more than life ok
Shebali chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Eeeeee that movie! All my love :3

And this story, and Madara, and the not-so-little mermaid :D and Itachi and Shisui and oh my!

*breathless*
waywardscarf chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
IT'S FROM HOLES NOW MARRY ME
l Obliviate l chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
dammit. it's too bad that i've discovered this fic four years too late because i'd really, REALLY love a sequel :O i love everything about this, so much so that i've been reading it once a day every day since i came across it a couple of nights ago o.O something about trying to satiate the very annoying need for this to be real :S lol.

let's see... i LOVE your characterization of Shisui! :D such fun. he's funny and messed up and 'loose' and seemingly careless and sexy but at the same time can be very focused and intense. this last makes me wanna swoon :D i loved it how it comes across in very small things: like how he knows exactly when Itachi needs coffee, or when he goes and hugs Itachi that next morning 3 you'd think it very unlike him- going by his reputation of sorts- only it isn't because he really, really cares about Itachi. AW. did i mention how much i want this to be real and tangible? it's almost driving me crazy :D

so YES i want a sequel! that invitation of Madara's could totally be acted upon in the interest of finally getting more dirt on him- and for some reason i'd really really wanted Itachi to have witnessed Shisui's interactions with Madara and have gotten a little jealous over it :D sigh. four years :( is there absolutely no chance of you picking this up again, even if you'd never intended to write a sequel? :(

oh well. much love! :D i'm glad i came across this, and yes i've read almost all of your other Itachi-Shisui fics by now and love them to bits and will eventually get down to reviewing them sometime :D do you still write ItaShi fanfics? because i've been trawling for them and no one writes quite like you do :))

oh and random thing i didn't know where to tack on: i looooved the atmosphere of this entire fic! i think that's part of what i'm drawn to :)
Harpokrates chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Firstly, the quote was from that movie where Shia Lebouf went to desert prison because of an ancient old lady curse, and I'm really lazy and can't be bother to look up the title. Secondly, there is nothing you can do or say to convince me that the booze mermaid isn't Kisame.
PorridgeTheWindyMiller chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love it, I absolutely adore your writing. I found myself laughing out loud many times while I was reading. You should totally keep writing the Itachi/Shisui partnership Modern AU fic's. Perfection :)
Oh god chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Words cannot describe how much I love this story. This is the third time I've read it and I still adore every second of it. So I went to look at what else you'vre written and you have Kakashi/Sasuke and more Shisui/Itachi and so many good pairings and I just

Can I hug you, you amazing person?
Teargarden dreams chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I can't stop reading your awesome fiction, especially after the last... and let me say again, how much I adore your writing! I actually love AU fics especially for Naruto, so I always appreciate an awesomely written, witty AU. I honestly can't decide what had me more amused - the fact that Shisui breaks a glass watching Itachi in a nightclub strip show called a 'splash shower', or that there's an actual character called 'Booze Mermaid' in this fic. ;) (Also, I know exactly where Itachi's line comes from - Holes! I used to watch it all the time growing up. I loved everything about it, especially Kate's character.)
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
UNFF
Celestial Secrets chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I've never read any Shisui fics before, but because I trusted your writing so much, I took a chance and I'm not sorry. We know so little about Shisui in the Naruto world that writing him is almost like an original character. I love the background and personality you gave him in this story. You gave him family history and a clearly imaginable attitude toward work and friends, great job. With how little this story relies on canonical events and characters, it's just a few steps from original fiction and can easily stand on its own away from the Naruto world. Great work. Now I'm off to read more of your stories.