Reviews for Splash
l Obliviate l chapter 1 . 3/4
dammit. it's too bad that i've discovered this fic four years too late because i'd really, REALLY love a sequel :O i love everything about this, so much so that i've been reading it once a day every day since i came across it a couple of nights ago o.O something about trying to satiate the very annoying need for this to be real :S lol.

let's see... i LOVE your characterization of Shisui! :D such fun. he's funny and messed up and 'loose' and seemingly careless and sexy but at the same time can be very focused and intense. this last makes me wanna swoon :D i loved it how it comes across in very small things: like how he knows exactly when Itachi needs coffee, or when he goes and hugs Itachi that next morning 3 you'd think it very unlike him- going by his reputation of sorts- only it isn't because he really, really cares about Itachi. AW. did i mention how much i want this to be real and tangible? it's almost driving me crazy :D

so YES i want a sequel! that invitation of Madara's could totally be acted upon in the interest of finally getting more dirt on him- and for some reason i'd really really wanted Itachi to have witnessed Shisui's interactions with Madara and have gotten a little jealous over it :D sigh. four years :( is there absolutely no chance of you picking this up again, even if you'd never intended to write a sequel? :(

oh well. much love! :D i'm glad i came across this, and yes i've read almost all of your other Itachi-Shisui fics by now and love them to bits and will eventually get down to reviewing them sometime :D do you still write ItaShi fanfics? because i've been trawling for them and no one writes quite like you do :))

oh and random thing i didn't know where to tack on: i looooved the atmosphere of this entire fic! i think that's part of what i'm drawn to :)
Harpokrates chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Firstly, the quote was from that movie where Shia Lebouf went to desert prison because of an ancient old lady curse, and I'm really lazy and can't be bother to look up the title. Secondly, there is nothing you can do or say to convince me that the booze mermaid isn't Kisame.
PorridgeTheWindyMiller chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love it, I absolutely adore your writing. I found myself laughing out loud many times while I was reading. You should totally keep writing the Itachi/Shisui partnership Modern AU fic's. Perfection :)
Oh god chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Words cannot describe how much I love this story. This is the third time I've read it and I still adore every second of it. So I went to look at what else you'vre written and you have Kakashi/Sasuke and more Shisui/Itachi and so many good pairings and I just

Can I hug you, you amazing person?
Teargarden dreams chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I can't stop reading your awesome fiction, especially after the last... and let me say again, how much I adore your writing! I actually love AU fics especially for Naruto, so I always appreciate an awesomely written, witty AU. I honestly can't decide what had me more amused - the fact that Shisui breaks a glass watching Itachi in a nightclub strip show called a 'splash shower', or that there's an actual character called 'Booze Mermaid' in this fic. ;) (Also, I know exactly where Itachi's line comes from - Holes! I used to watch it all the time growing up. I loved everything about it, especially Kate's character.)
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
UNFF
Celestial Secrets chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I've never read any Shisui fics before, but because I trusted your writing so much, I took a chance and I'm not sorry. We know so little about Shisui in the Naruto world that writing him is almost like an original character. I love the background and personality you gave him in this story. You gave him family history and a clearly imaginable attitude toward work and friends, great job. With how little this story relies on canonical events and characters, it's just a few steps from original fiction and can easily stand on its own away from the Naruto world. Great work. Now I'm off to read more of your stories.
shisui-kun chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh god. You are a genius. I love AU ItaShi stories because canon is just so sad. Great story!
Radishdude773 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
The second you mentioned go-go dancers, I could tell where this fic was heading.

Now I have the mental image of Itachi in a go-go outfit stuck in my head.
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really like this one shot. Will you ever write anything from the same universe? A prequel or a sequel? AU is best for Itachi and Shisui because their canon fate is just too sad most of the time.
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It's from Holes; it's Sam talking to Kate, and it's possibly the cutest moment in the whole movie (ex: I cry every time I watch it).

ANDAND. DEAR GOD, STOP BEING SO AWESOME, I SHIP ITASHI HARD ENOUGH ALREADY.
MidnightInDecember chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Oh, I love this fic! Ive read it twice now (and for some obscure reason didnt review the first time) and I felt I must really comment, not only because its awesome and so f-ing funny, but also because (as I recall) this is the first ItaShi fic I read here, and definitely what opened my eyes to this pairing!

So... Im guessing you have already heard this like a million times, but how, how, how can you be so immensely talented? You portray them so well, you paint such vivid pictures, and you have me laughing my ass off while Im simultaneously feeling all melancholic, in the way real good story-telling always makes me (Im weird like that!)

Also, I love love love Madara! Hes freaking hot in this! seriously! (will you do a sequel?...because this is just such an amazing idea...)

All this aside, thanks for writing! (i seriously cannot think of any critiscism to give... sorry!) (also, sorry for my crappy english... )
Argyle246 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Omg. That line is from Holes! Great story! I loved every part.
peachxblossom chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
holes, marry me :]
The H-Experiment chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Its not Holes is it?

If it isn't i have no clue why i said it then, i'm ashamed. .

Anyways...here i thought i had read enought stories where Itachi was placed in awkward/compromising/slutty positions, i had never even bothered to think he'd be a stripper.

And then i read this fic.

Well, more like, i read your warning at the top.

I love this fic, very very much. :]

I don't know what gets me more, the descriptions of the loud, trippy clubs that you can just picture with the music thumping in your chest or the drugs. Haha i love this fic.

Thank you.