Reviews for Once In A Lifetime Love
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
WHOA! Didn't see a kid popping up there...nice work! Hopefully school is going well and you can update soon! Keep up the great work!
Xandman216 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
oh snap...he has a daughter...another reason he lied...time to slam that door shut Cassidy
RKOsgirl92 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Awesome update!

i am glad randy and nicole are back together!

Ted needs to show cassidy that he love sher!

hope to read more soon!
liloweewoah chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
*GASP* I...WOAH...WHAT? HOW? WHEN? TEDDY, HELP! omg, he has a little girl! That's what he's been keeping a secret from Cassie! WOW! That is just wow! I cannot believe it! Cassie needs to go back to Ted and seriously take him in already. He's so adorable when he acts all dumb. It's rather cute.

I'm still pretty speechless. I honestly cannot believe this whole chapter. I can't believe that she even went on to see his mother. I'm just wow! My mind is going crazy. I can't believe Ted even let her go by herself. He should have went with her so that she had someone to protect her from getting hurt like she was somewhat hurt in this chapter.

I really hope that you update soon, baby girl cause this chapter makes me want to read more and more and more. i want to see what happens between Ted and Cassie when she tells him that Erick has a daughter. I also wanna see where Nicole and Randy's relationship goes because I just absolutely adore their relationship. Especially little Jamie. He is just too adorable! I hope that you update soon! Good luck on your first day of college! :)
alana2awesome chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Woah great chapter update soon
RKOsgirl92 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
awesome update!

I hope Ted makes Erick leave!

Nicole shouldnt buy that store in Vegas!

hope to read more soon!
PermanentVacay chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Wow, so now I'm scared to see Randy's reaction to Nicole's news! Great update!
Xandman216 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
well Erick needs to go away...he had his chance and left...leave Cassidy alone...I think Ted needs to take out the trash (Erick)

oh wow...how is Randy gonna react to Nicole's bomb shell?
Ms.AwesomeDiBiase chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
another!
Xandman216 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
wonder what John's getting Alicia for Christmas?

John is a good 'daddy'

Nicole REALLY needs to tell Randy
liloweewoah chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
PSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I so cannot believe that you would end this chapter right there! OMG! especially when his dumbass shows up at the door. You better have a good explanation for that, young lady. haha! i sound like a mom! Anyways! I love Cassidy and Teddy moments! they make me so happy. haha! I'm such a sap for romance. Randy got Nicole such a great present! I definitely loved that! I really did love this chapter. There were so much bonding in this chapter. I cannot wait for the next one.

I'm honestly gonna start working on my homework tomorrow morning so that I can update our story. I'll be needing your help on it later on though so yeah that's just a heads up. :) My reviews if you couldn't tell are getting longer and longer. haha! see you finally inspired me to leave you longer reviews. I just wanna see if Cassidy and Ted really start to date each other. I cannot wait to read the next chapter. So please please please update soon, baby girl! Thumper cannot wait anymore.

Isn't it sad enough that I had to deal with not knowing if Teddy was okay from tonight's match? I was so worried. :( I don't know what that had to do with your story but I thought that i would mention it. ;) So please update soon! :)
RKOsgirl92 chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
awesome update!

hope to read more soon.
liloweewoah chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Alex is so freaken adorable! I would love to kidnap him. haha! anyways i like seeing John as a dad. It's so cute. And cody! Oh sweet dashing Cody Rhodes! He is so adorable! :) There's only one reason why this is super short: No Teddy :( i'm telling you it would have been a million times longer if Ted were part of this chapter. haha ;) you better update soon!
RKOsgirl92 chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Awesome update!

I hope she talks to randy really soon!

I hope she doesnt move to Las vegas!

Hope to read more soon!
Xandman216 chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
well I'm glad Cody and Katie finally talked to each other.

I'm glad Randy didn't freak too bad about Becky and Aaron...Nicole really needs to talk to Randy and tell him about Las Vegas...I'm sure they can work something out