Reviews for Time Enough
Jannahannah chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was a good in look! Thank you! :)
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
What a lovely reflection - very well done! I think that Carlisle is intriguing for his gentle, loving nature and his restraint. This captures his character beautifully. Thanks for sharing it with us.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was beautiful, I canvery easily see Carlisle giving thanks for his children, and how each one fit in with the prayer was perfect. Very well done! I wonder what he would do with his eigth one with THREE new additions to his family!
SonicTeamCE chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
What a brilliant story, it was a great reflection of Carlisle's mind...I loved it. Very well done.
Mackenzie L chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is so beautiful. Part of the reason I stopped reading most Carlisle fanfiction a while back was because I felt that he was never portrayed as spiritually connected as I'd always imagined. I loved reading this because really justified the way I, personally, view his character. People tend to be intimidated or uncomfortable regarding religious references - it takes a little courage to write about it with the openness that you do. I'm very inspired by this.
JasperIsAManlyMan chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Very well done!
copiouslykind chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
It has been worth waiting for this wonderful story.

Carlisle's thoughts of his family are very moving. He has proved why he is a special kind of father. He knows his family very well. He has seen all their struggles and knows their weaknesses, but he chooses to look at their positive sides.

And he doesn't leave his mistakes out, but appreciates every individual's effort to make sure they all live together peacefully.

A really good one shot. Thanks.
icantsleep chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Bravo. So beautiful and moving.