Reviews for Fir and Linnet, the Eternal Flame
Falcon97 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Great story Greenplanet, I'm really enjoying this! Please continue with it :D
LordMarshalGranite chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
Your spelling and grammar are very nicely done. I hope that you will update soon. I like the plot so far. : )
lizvolat.us chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
The squirrel captain of the ship reminds of Lord Marshal Granite because he's a tall, red squirrel. He also reminds me of Captain Husk, because he's greedy for the throne, he murdered a hedgehog (only he pushed Curran off of the boat instead of stabbing his heart with a sword). The captain also reminds me of Captain Husk, when he glances nervously around. Both Husk and Granite glare quite a bit too (mostly Granite though). Lol "Fine. He's a prune, and insane." I call my dad a prune because he's 58 and wrinkly xD
lizvolat.us chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Alactricity chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I'm really sorry about trying to contact you through a review, and I would read your story/comment, but I've never read the mistmantle chronicles before, sooo. 3:

Anyways! I just wanted to know if you could enable your private messaging so I could respond to your amazing review and talk to you about an upcoming Carter multi-chapter story I'm working on, if you want to hear it :PP So sorry about this unorthodox way of contact, but I was all out of options.

Thanks! :)
greenplanet chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
thanks for reviwing fairyfur12345! my sister and i will continue to update, and we're glad you like it! at least we know someone's reading this! :) i think you should write a mistmantle fanfic too! we need more fanfics for mistmantle, especially with book 5 right around the corner (5 days away! can't wait for july 20th!) thanks again!

-greenplanet

p.s. recycle please! save our planet! ;)
fairyfur12345 chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
pleeeeeaaaaaase continue i get really int story and will be realy annoyed if i can't finish