Reviews for Nutty
PanonLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hahahahaha! Oh dear, the very idea! I think you got them spot on, especially Lockhart. Haha :) this is adorable!
cathymalfoy chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
OH, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! Poor Umbridge, and poor Lockhart. I wonder how long they would last together. In the same room, that is. Eventually, they would have to be separated. She would keep concussing him and he would keep driving her up the wall!
weirdnessunleashed chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I like the way u've portrayed Lockart. Awesome piece of work! XD
Lion chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Since his memory earasing, I see Lockhart as an innocent boy, which is captured perfectly here!

Go Lockhart! Annoy umbridge to death! XD
Ysolt chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Lol, that was interesting. I loathe Professor Umbridge but this was an amusing story; you managed to capture their personalities well. Even though Lockhart tried to erase Harry's memory I still feel pity whenever I read about him. xD

Good story.
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
LOL I don't know who I feel sorrier for since I kind of dislike both XP Anywho, this was a good story, well written and believable.
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
It was quite well-written and I enjoyed readig it, even if I'm not a fan of either one of the characters. I think you did a really good job of characterizing Lockhart - annoying. Anyway, very nice :) Thanks for writing.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Funny. I liked that she just...did it...didn't think about it, didn't consider if it were right or wrong...just whacked him, so like what we see in cannon of her. And of course Lockhart is a hoot.
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
It was like a highly-amusing "Who do you hate more?" contest. I think Umbridge won, though. As obnoxious as Lockhart is, after he lost his memory, he seemed pretty harmless.

Cute and funny, though, which doesn't happen much in this category.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Gilderoy can not learn to be quiet. Great story!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ha! I don't think that anything has ever made me sorry for Unbridge before, but having to put up with Lockhart for any length of time makes even her pity-worthy. I love that he's still vain and self-centred even if he can't remember who he is. Nice little fic.