Reviews for Quarterback Sneak
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Very cute. Thanks for writing.
Flora Mile chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
love it so far i hope there is more
inactive2812 chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY ! IM HOOKED
PLEASE BEGGING YOU !
Scared icy chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
I discovered this fic twenty four hours ago and I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
UPDATE ASAP!
chelseatwilightfan95 chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
update soon! :D
mommymac0508 chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
I loved it so good and now no need to hide update soon
Kewi11 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Too cute. Is there another chapter?
miss.eve chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
This story is SO great! I really wish you would published some new chaters!
miss.eve chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
This story is awesome! I am wondering if there will be more flashbacks. I would really like to read about Edward winning Bella. One think is weird for me as for three years old couple there is a lot thinks that they dont know about each other and it isnt sound not really convincing for me.
lgk chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
I've just read all 7 chapters tonight and really have enjoyed your story. I see that the story hasn't been updated since the middle of August so was wondering if you are still planning to complete it. I like the story because first it's well written. Second, you've added just enough angst but not too much that is dragged out for multiple chapters. Third, you've done some great character development with the secondary characters (of course the CD also applied to Bella and Edward). I especially liked how you handled Jasper. And it's nice to see Alice portrayed in a different light - and I liked her more subdued. Finally, I love football so having it as the backdrop just added to the overall interest in the story. Sure hope you will be concluding the story - I'm a HEA gal through and through - and this story is too good not to have that. Thanks for what you've written so far. Best wishes.
AtwilightSloverU chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Will there be a new chapter anytime soon, because I truly miss these two!
Dayjolie80 chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
hey, i read your story today and ive seen u havnt updated in a while. I hope you continue soon cause its an awesome story...if u do continue please add more flashbacks of how Edward managed to convince her to go out on a date with him!would be really interesting!