Reviews for Felix Loves Physics
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Awww little felix has a crush! I love it! I hope u find ur notebook soon!
iSniffMarkers chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
i luv this story :) And good luck finding the book your wrote the next chapters in!
themadhatter chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I love it so far! Felix FINALLY found a girl, even if it's a girl out of character! Awwwwww! Plz continue with this! Your writing skills are colossally brilliant and amazing. I love it! Plz continue!
Sweet Silence's Voice chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Please just update soon!
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Hahaha! someone really wanted her to be a monster princess with an arranged marriage? WTF? LMFAO! Please upload when u find the book! I'm eager to see wat happens next!
fartbutt chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ah, this was really good. please make more chapters i was so disappointed this was a one shot.
Awwwww chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You should add more, like Emily finding out about the Troop. But I wouldn't advise the princess and kingdom thing. That might get a little too out there. Definitely a really good story!
CHRISTINA SPEARS chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
CAN YOU ADD A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO THIS STORY PLEASE? AND GET SOME MONSTER ACTION LIKE EMILY MIGHT GET ONTROLLED BY A MONSTER. OR SHE MIGHT HAVE A LONG LSOT BROTHER WHO IS A RULER AND SHE'S A PRINCESS WHO BELIEVES THAT THE TROOP WAS ONLY JUST USIG HER. BUT IT WAS NOT THAT FELIX TRIES TO GO TO THE KINGDOM AND TALK TO HER.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
hehe Ilove it..its good Ihope you write more
DarkChyk24 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
OMG, I really loved this story! There arent any FelixOC stories in this archive and I was really disappointed, until I saw yours. Too bad it was only a oneshot because I would have really enjoyed it if you wrote more. I also thought that Felix needs some attention, so I'm working on a story for him that I have not put up yet. Come check it out when I do.