Reviews for Story Time with 1
Annomynous chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
"9 opened the door to see 5 dressed in a French maid outfit holding a mop. 'My life sucks,' he said."
"'I can see that,' 9 said."
(smiling like a dork and trying so hard not to laugh but failing) Priceless. XD
Aoki Aoi 16 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
9: I flushed the toilet 10 times In a row to see what would happen!
Although, I'm slightly confused. How is 3&4 9&7's kids? And 1 is 7s father?! Oh well, good story anyway!
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
this was just hilarious and just plain weird!
i would love to make a comic of this XD
ShadowWolfAlphaGirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I may die laughing! LOL
redwhistle chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I am so glad you left me that review on "Schoolhouse" (thank you, by the way! :D), because you just reminded me about this!

I read it a few days ago and laughed so hard I almost puked, but then I had to get off my computer, so I bookmarked your profile so I could come back and review... and then forgot, because I have the brain of a goldfish.

Anyway. This killed me. The puking thing is true. The timing is what did it; comic timing is so hard to get right, but you really nailed it. And of course there's this:

"Can you not have a lot of ice cream because you're old?"

And this:

"9 opened to door to see 5 dressed in a French maid outfit holding a mop. "My life sucks," he said."

Oh god, now I'm getting started all over again. XD Great stuff!
LimeGreenPanda chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Reminds me of the "Annoying Orange" series on Youtube! You should make more of these "story time with 1" fictions!
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
URG, for some reason you suddenly disabled your PM, but in response to my review to Kisses, the only reason I didn't like 5 is because I don't like gayness. But that's just me. I do support them as a fatherson ship. Anyway, love this story.
Snodin chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
LOL! This was cute, and I like how you used 1's real dialogue near the end.

9 always seems to be touching the wrong things, doesn't he?
too lazy chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
1 is such a bad liar...
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This... is pure crack. better than I could have done, by far.
BLARG chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
i would kill myself if 1 tried to tell me a story...