Reviews for X
Canadaka-Eh chapter 1 . 5/20
Well, if you look on the brighter side, he didn't kill himself.
Simana chapter 1 . 4/23
Woah. This is absolutely fabulous! Brilliant writing, great idea, this is one good story! I almost cried at the end though, but I guess that shows just how effective your words are. Good job!
Edweis chapter 1 . 4/23
I know it's been a really long time since you posted this, but I wanted you to know how much I like this story.
I may not read much fic about Prussia, but your summary intrigued me. I love how you portrayed Prussia, balancong between his strenght (which in this case his mostly pride, but this isn't a bad thing) and "weakness".

Keep up the good work !
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 3/24
y u make me cry...
Keiri12 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
So sad v.v poor poor Prussia and insensitive others. Lovely short story none the less, would have commented on it sooner but alash fanfiction wasn't allowing my reviews to go through.
Relicssk chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Nothing. Absolutely positively exactly NOTHING IS WRONG. Hey, at least it's realistic. Goddamn.
England'sDeadBurgers chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This seriously made me cry! It's just so sad thinking that Prussia might someday disappear and it seems like no one's taking a notice! Oh I just hate and love these stories so much! This was truly a beautiful piece of writing, I lived it! Brought me to tears, this one did. :'(
Romano Vargas chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
PFFFFT what im not crying!?
Anyways I loved that keep doing what you do, your great at it!~
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Why
Why did you do this
MY HEART
UGH
GeekyGreekFreak chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I think I just broke a little inside... :'
guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
you made me cry with this story. I love it so much though! i think you explained how prussia felt perfectly. :)
24 Lines chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I need a sequel. That nearly made me cry, but not quite. I loved the emotions. Although it was OOC I think it fit the situation for this fanfiction.
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
NO NONONONON NO NO NO NO NONONO STAHP OKAY SO I'M CRYING STOP THIS IS SO GOOD
Hyoshado chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Mein gott, that was great! I love how you portrayed his character. Go Prussia, stand up for yourself! The feeeels
1Captain Obvious chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I think I will go crawl into an emo corner right now.