Reviews for X
Keiri12 chapter 1 . 9/3
So sad v.v poor poor Prussia and insensitive others. Lovely short story none the less, would have commented on it sooner but alash fanfiction wasn't allowing my reviews to go through.
Cielorea chapter 1 . 7/26
Nothing. Absolutely positively exactly NOTHING IS WRONG. Hey, at least it's realistic. Goddamn.
England'sDeadBurgers chapter 1 . 5/17
This seriously made me cry! It's just so sad thinking that Prussia might someday disappear and it seems like no one's taking a notice! Oh I just hate and love these stories so much! This was truly a beautiful piece of writing, I lived it! Brought me to tears, this one did. :'(
Romano Vargas chapter 1 . 5/12
PFFFFT what im not crying!?
Anyways I loved that keep doing what you do, your great at it!~
Why did you do this
GeekyGreekFreak chapter 1 . 3/16
I think I just broke a little inside... :'
guest chapter 1 . 1/11
you made me cry with this story. I love it so much though! i think you explained how prussia felt perfectly. :)
24 Lines chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I need a sequel. That nearly made me cry, but not quite. I loved the emotions. Although it was OOC I think it fit the situation for this fanfiction.
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Hyoshado chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Mein gott, that was great! I love how you portrayed his character. Go Prussia, stand up for yourself! The feeeels
1captain obvious chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I think I will go crawl into an emo corner right now.
ThePsychoticTokyoGhoul chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I need to show this to ThePrussianCross...Cross would probably go ballistic if anyone insulted Gil like that.
The-Great-Me-sama chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow this is one of the few fics that made me cry.
The feels! THE FEELSSS!
Heuress chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wow... I'm speechless. This was so beautiful, yet so sad- poor Prussia. This was brilliant.
Thesuncomesaftertherain chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
You truly went above and beyond in placing yourself inside this misunderstood nation's head. I like to think Gil lives on because his spirit lives on, and the whole point of his continuation is a sort of point to prove that no matter how hard someone may try crush and harm you, the soul and spirit is something that we will always have, for no matter how many horrible things we are told (like what Hungary had told him) you still belong; the world and its people will always need you and your worth so much more then you might think, even when that seems unlikely and you feel like giving up; even when we feel lost and "gone." Gilbert lives on because his will and spirit do. He will always live on, if only in the heart of his brother. And of us, those who understand him and keep him alive through words of a story or the thoughts in our minds. Even if Prussia has fallen, Gilbert has not; but he still feels the pain, and you illustrate this beautifully.