Reviews for Operation: One Shot
Childatheart28 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I never thought about Buzz's glowing suit making Jessie feel safer
madier1095 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Hahaha, the end was awesome!
jessiejane10 chapter 13 . 1/21/2011
Always happy to see a new story from you! :) Love the way you write these guys, especially Jessie and Buzz. You do a great job of keeping them in character. Nice touch with the line from the commentary, I remember hearing that about the transom. ;)
Jade Zimmer chapter 13 . 1/17/2011
Great ideas your doing a super job. I have an idea of a drabble where you do a POV of how spanish buzz was thinking before he started his dance around jessie have fun
puppylynbeatty chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
lolz. Oh, that Mrs. Potatohead!

I read the summary of the chapter and knew I had to read right away!
Reeves3 chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Brilliant chapter. :D
Reeves3 chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Sweeeeeeet! XD I loved this chapter. :) Keep up the good work!
kengogirl chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Ahhh, that was so perfect!

That line at the end was a really great touch. Writing a movie reference like you did was a nice way to wrap up a story dealing with Buzz's arm injury from the first movie.

Oh, and I like the title. x)

I adore this oneshot series.
Angie J Trifid chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
Heh heh, I love the stories that make Woody look stupid. Probably because it's funny. Keep it up!
poetLaurie chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
gahhh, I love this. Go Jessie :) And your summary part of woody being an idiot make me giggle from the get-go. I hope he's prone to many more idiotic moments, as they are highly enjoyable :)
puppylynbeatty chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
I love Buzz in this, and Woody you should know better!
krystal-clearxo chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Ahhhh so cay-ute! That last line of chapter 10 was the best! Update again soon, if you can! :)
MayreanMoonlight chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my dear, dear God xD

This is probably the most EPIC thing I've ever read, and I want to thank you, it was... Utterly amazing, just great.

I found this story a couple of minutes ago and I just can't stop reading :D I had decided that I'd leave you a review on the latest chapter, but after that "That's Nesbit to you" line you totally owned me xD

And... Well, just that. I only wanted you to know that you have a fan in me :D And that I think your writing is excellent

Kisses and hugs,

Josie Mayrean
Rosie White chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Aww, this is awesome! You did such a wonderful job. I think you did a great job of transitioning Jessie over into the human world. Also, thanks for the plug! You didn't have to do that at all! You're making me blush. And you did not take forever! I promise. Also, this is random, but it makes me SO HAPPY that you have Buzz's hair as blonde in this fic, because that is how I have ALWAYS pictured it.

And, of course, if you ever found the time, I wold love to see this continued in a larger context-especially because I want to know what's up with Woody/Bo. However, I can totally understand that things happen and yadda yadda yadda. Do whatever feels comfortable! Anyway, thank you again SO MUCH for this and you did an amazing job. I can't wait to see what else you have in store!
kengogirl chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Awesomeeee, as always. :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »