Reviews for Second Floor Boy's Bathroom
nico420 chapter 1 . 1/24
I've never read a smut fic from a voyerer's perspective before. It's a genius idea. So smexy. :3 Clyde's pretty out-of-character, though.
Jimotoki chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Clyde is an a**hole. Also 'Gaaayy' is the best way to sum up the fic I loved it !
(I want the picture too btw)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
st-stan u sw-swal?
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Sweet potatoes, the reactions, I say! I wonder if someone did a reaction fanart? I would like to see that..hehe

Dick move though Clyde, dick move
SnowCrazy15 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Clyde! Why you so mean? :-( Awesome story though!
Awesome chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Hahahaha that's AWESOME! LOL omg *snicker* bwaahahahahahaha fucking hilarious lol ...*cough* well, excuse me... Hehe...

Fan girl moment there... Really good story... In case you didn't catch that...
angel-feather-keeper chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I loved this lol "YOU F*CKING F*GS!"
The Chuckinator chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wow, this is some hot and sexy stuff! It's a really good story!
animegirl457 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
if this is a one shot it is one hell of a oneshot make more like a sequel to it
somethingcool chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is fabulous! I love your descriptions and unusual phrases - especially 'stick of cancer'.
Druekee chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
MMMMM, slashy fun. (doesn't ship StanKyle but is totally in love with the aspect of Clyde watching that. He's totally saving that picture.)
AnonOnAniTouch chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Omfg...that was amazing! Your details/descriptions were precise (and hot lol), but you still managed to keep it in Clyde's perspective. This is a great fic, and it demands a sequal:)
StyleFTW chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i absolutly loved it!

this was so hot !
Writing Keeper chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Didn't like Clyde and how he messed with Stan and Kyle.
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I've got just one thing to say, and that is that the phrase "kosher meat" forever ruined my mental Kyle penis. FOREVER. Good job -sniff-.

But on another note, this was pretty nice. I really liked how it was from Clyde's POV and how his opinion was actually realistic, the whole thing managed to be really original while functioning as another product from the mindless smut machine. And we like the mindless smut machine.