Reviews for A Fake Fiancée
LA-HIJA-DE-SON-MILK chapter 21 . 8/10
Update! Update! I loved
jin chapter 21 . 8/8
omg I couldn't believe my favourite writer is back! *does my happy dance* xD
isha chapter 21 . 8/8
Thanks a lot for updating! I looooooooved this chapter! And I didn't thought that chichi would so easily believe that goku really loves her but its good! And curious to know what actually happened to his mother and brother ! But who is Tara ? I have a feeling that its actually chichi and maybe her parents were told to leave the palace for some reason! Really wanna know about gogetas and Chichi's relationship!:):):)
foxsqueen chapter 21 . 8/7
what no. NO!
i want to know the rest! dont leave us like that!
Awesome chapter!
Generala chapter 21 . 8/6
You cant do this to us! We're in the middle of the story. Who'tara and why she isn't there? Ishe Chichi? Ahhhhh
isha chapter 1 . 7/20
Where Are you?waiting;););)
LA-HIJA-DE-SON-MILK chapter 20 . 7/18
Aaa ahhh! Update!
foxsqueen chapter 20 . 6/20
Great to see you keep updating!
Ah that pair of dull skulls! If they Love each other sure they should put more o their sides, sure thing Chichi have right to be angry but c'moooon
and i wanna know whats going on with Gogeta now. i lije the guy
MsMickey chapter 20 . 6/14
Yay! I love how the story is progressing and that he finally confessed! I love the cute little Vegeta and Bulma scenes too! I look forward to your next chapter!
isha chapter 20 . 6/13
But I think that they should take it slow and not make love ahem ahem immediately after he admitted his feelings to her you know so that this story doesnt finish so soon! And I am hoping that there will be some more action and drama becuz their pasts will be revealed.
AquaticSilver chapter 20 . 6/13
Finally! YES! Well that's just made my day.
isha chapter 20 . 6/12
Aaaaaahhhh I was not expecting this! He finally confessed his feeling to her!
I thought that it would take much longer for them to admit their feelings towards each other!
Awww and kakarot bought her because he felt sorry for her and saved her because her uncle would have sold he off to someone who would treat very badly! He is actually really nice .And I thought that kakarot had an easy childhood and that he always lived in the palace.
Hopefully in the next chapter you reveal Chichi's past and why do some people wanna harm her!
And plz show a scene between gogeta and chichi where he tells her the Truth!
Thanks a lot for updating!
isha chapter 20 . 6/12
Finally!
a dbz fan chapter 20 . 6/12
Finally he confessed! I hope Chi accepts him even he is a stupid, prideful ass! xD