Reviews for A Fake Fiancée
Waiting...waiting ...waiting 'sighs'
isha chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
:);):)
Anianka35 chapter 22 . 6/13/2017
I really like your story, sometimes I lost track of certain events of the past, but then managed to follow the thread. I like to read about Goku and Chichi and more when kakaroto appears
Huntress-dark chapter 22 . 6/5/2017
Omg I love this chapter *-*
Son-AbyGC chapter 22 . 5/30/2017
Yes i loved! Update please!
And if my comments are short it is because my language is Spanish and I do not know much English
Al Shinomori chapter 22 . 5/29/2017
Yei !

I'm happy .
Thanks !
I love your fic.

thank you for answer my review.
See you
I'm your fan. .
Al chan
Generala chapter 22 . 5/29/2017
Wait wait.. but then Where is Tabita? Does she has to do something with Chichi?
wHat is going on? This is just part of the story ... and and.. is there more or I'm just being paranoid?

Good luck with your exams... Hope they end soon so you can post another chap. ... please. I beg you.
isha chapter 22 . 5/29/2017
Finally! AN UPDATE!
I AM SOOO HAPPY!
Aww poor goku his mother and brother were killed so mercilessly :'( but now he has chichi to support him!and I am happy that you didn't explained his past in extreme detail because the way you have written it is perfect and I would really like to know chichi's past and what is the relationship between her and gogeta!
And yeah I do read your stories aloot. I just finished reading 'promise me' a few days ago so plzzzzźzzz update a chapter of that too... just one chapter ... for now... :'( and good luck for your oral exams:))
CognitiveTwin chapter 21 . 4/27/2017
I see how far you got. Keep up the good work and start a new project soon. How about a story line with a night prince and his three companions who meet another later to be female companion, accompanied by a dog called shadow in Latin.?

Your Cognitive Twin.

Over and out.
Al Shinomori chapter 21 . 4/21/2017
Hello!

Nooooo!

I want to read more .
Upss.
Sorry , don't speak English.
Please. Continue...

Your fic is great .
I love it.

I hope that You update soon.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
So Vegeta is the name of the prince, king, planet and capital XD
roku1397 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
You have a very interesting story plot. It is great if you complete your story. Keep up the good work!
isha chapter 1 . 9/24/2016