Reviews for Don't
BarbT chapter 14 . 10/7/2018
I like this version. Especially the meaning behind the Don't. I never saw it as heartless anyway, just as too painful.
BloodyMaryKML chapter 14 . 7/25/2017
I'd really like to see a sequel to this story. you are a great writer.
FranArian chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
I really like your explanation for the "Don't"...makes sense and is a much better thought than Jack being a selfish prick. I'd love to read a follow up, know how he'd going to get back together with Ianto's clone...find out if the clone has genetic memory of their time together before the 456...
FranArian chapter 14 . 5/17/2016
Oooh...that would've been such a brilliant plot twist!
TheDalgas chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
Oh my God this was great! I nearly cried my eyes out. Thank you
eyecandy chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Reading this with "the ballad of ianto jones" in the background was too much. Whether its a video or a fanfiction, that scene always makes me well up.
This provided me with a sort of closure of the "don't". Because i felt really sad when i heard it the first time.
I loved this story. It was amazing. Especially the ending. I lost interest after COE. might never watch season 4.
I liked this fanfiction even though ianto died. Its better than a fix-it.
Your way of writing is really amazing. :)
Great work!
KuraiLightning chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Okay I quite liked it up to about halfway of chapter 13. Made me cry I'm a bit iffy about the ending but that's just me torturing myself. Off to see what else I should read of yours.
Alice Carter chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
l loved how you explored Jack and Ianto's relationship. Your dialogue was very convincing, in character. The "Don't" thread is actually very beautiful. I have to admit I sobbed shamelessly through many parts of this. I'm glad I found this story!
Meridas chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is one of my favorite Jack/Ianto fics out there, because of how real it seems, how sweet it is, and also how serious it is at times. I keep coming back and rediscovering it, and it makes me cry every single time. The writing is really wonderful and you do a great job capturing these characters in your own unique yet true-to-the-story way.
LadyAnalyn chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
I was hoping Ianto would actually come back, himself. But still, good ending, out of left field that. Good job.
TTFN
LadyAnalyn chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
I love your dialogue, omg I totally love your dialogue.
LadyAnalyn chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I'm not sure if I pressed post review for chapter 4. I thought I did but now I'm not so sure. Anyway,I keep doings a whimpering puppy impression when Jack and Ianto have this conversations. I may cry.
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I'm going to try and read this because I'm always interested in why Jack couldn't bring himself to say I love you too. But it might make me sad, I had tears in my eyes during that first scene. There is a reason I always write stories where Ianto won't die or he comes back to life. I don't like him to be dead. But I am enjoying how you have Jack's thought process.
TTFN
Maximilien Robespierre chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Yet another fantastic story. I like your portrayal of Jack in this one. He seems... less overbearing and more generally sure of himself than in some of your other stories. A bit truer to the original. Though I'm not at all sure about the clone twist at the end. Seems a bit far fetched. Good story though. Love Ianto's sense of humor.
Fick Chick chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
I like this. You wove the plot seamlessly into series cannon & kept everyone very in character & believable. Well done.