Reviews for The True Demon in Moria
Haystack chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
"It's," Here he had to swallow, "My great Aunt Bertha."

AHAHAHAHA! Oh man, this is hilarious.

Haystack
jada952 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
totally bizarre.

What a hoot!

i'm used to such serious stuff in moria.

i don't think i have ever read moria humor.

what a goof!

eventhough it was a long time ago, pple.

still read your stuff.

cool huh?

Laurel Whitney chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
*wipes away tears of mirth* I have no words to express why I love this story. I don't know if mere words could do my feelings justice. This is just so...bloody irreverent and tongue-in-cheek and WAY off the wall that I'm sure Tolkien is spinning in his grave. But spinning is good exercize and the idea of a Great Aunt Bertha lumbering after them (and Aragorn wondering about offering Sam as a sacrifice) makes me laugh too hard to care if any sensibilities are offended. But poor Gandalf! Left to fend for himself against...THAT! And they left him to certain agony just to get to a PARTY? So they can pick up cute elves? Shame, SHAME on them! *wipes away more tears* I hope the hotties they scored made it worth it. ;D
kezzer chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
this is sooo funny!
elves rule chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Holy **** that was hilarious!
Snitter in Rivendell chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
ha ha ha!

oh my this was hilarious! i was eriously laughing out loud and making people stare at me...ah this was great ;-)

snitter (snickering)
Dawn Nyght chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Oh my god that was funny! Keep it up!
Le Chat Noir chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
So funny ! I loved the ending. It's so true somehow to the original text and yet just so ridiculously hilarious ...
Elenil chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Now that was just scary.
Luithoren chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Before they get the hiccups... heh heh lI love it! It's so clever and funny!
Hellrabbit chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
WAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHA! *gasp, choke* choking... cough drop... too funny, can't breath...
Nene chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Hey! This is a great LOTR fic. Loved the ending. That's a really good scene to write a fic on.
little-bit-odd chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
What the hell? That made me laugh. he he.
AbRaCaDaBrA chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
LOL! That story was GREAT! I really love the way that you altered the lines just enough to get the point across but keep the main point of the story intact! Write some other parts with more vile family members (Gollum, Lurtz (The Uruk-Hai Leader), the Cave Troll?) and maybe include the tale of how Gandalf survived the encounter! ROFL! Really a terrific story!
Midnight.Star1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
*Spits Pepsi all over the computer screen* Hah! That is the greatest thing I've read all day! * runs to Legolas, gleefully glomping the confused elf. "Ain't you cute?" Legolas grabs his bow... "Ahh!" _ * Udate, please! Write more to this, this is really fun stuff! _