Reviews for The Rebirth of Peladon
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Great! This was well written, and I like your idea of Doctor showing Bella things that relate to her situation, rather than just wonders of the universe.

As always, thanks for writing and sharing with us.

One thing - you do have a spelling typo in the summary: "As be begins. . ." I don't worry about minor typos in the story itself, not that I even noticed any, but I find myself troubled when there is one in the summary.
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Well, that was nice! I always did like the two Peladon stories. (can't listen to audiobooks - I kept getting ideas and my attention wanders away. By the time I get back, I have no idea how much I've missed.)

Can't remember if I reviewed the previous story but... instead of having her see Edward as a human, what about Carlisle? I never got around to reading the books, but I'm aware of his history, and I don't think he was very specific on what made him decide to be a pacifist vampire after he was turned, rather than finding a way to die. What about Bella giving him some veiled hints?
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Nice part there, and enjoyed the trip to Peladon there, and meeting a family of Aggedors there, just fun to read, and looking forward to the next story in the series.
18 | « Prev Page 1 2