Reviews for Breaking the confinement
valkyriegoll chapter 32 . 8/10
Wow. I usually dislike yaoi, but you pulled it off beautifully. This was a great read and you are an amazing author!
ahans1b chapter 32 . 6/11
I loved your story. Only things differently I would have like more is sasuke, Madara and itachi being related as Uchiha's and a lemon scene. I mean come on, all that hotness in prison and no first time lemon out of prison! But overall fun story.
NeenjaPandah chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I have to say, reading this story was an absolute joy. I normally don't enjoy AUs but this one was really well done. I love Shikamarus personality particularly and I love the way ending went as well!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 26 . 5/23/2016
Most action packed chapter iv read! Hah
DnMikado chapter 32 . 5/9/2016
Wow, this was amazing! Loved it! So intresting and couldent stop reading it. I have to say that I kind of feel in love with the fake Shikamaru x Naruto pair, even if they were pretending I thought they were so interesting to read about! I did start reading this fanfic knowing that Itachi and Naruto were gonna end up with eachother in the end but I still liked Shikamaru x Naruto xD
moonlesslife chapter 32 . 3/3/2016
Thank you for a very interesting, plot filled ride.
bloodedlife94 chapter 7 . 2/3/2016
omg! Hot~
insanelytwisted chapter 32 . 8/4/2015
Omg I loved it so much! You, my beloved author, are one hell of a writer. I loved how you tied in prision break with Naruto. The plot was very - very nicely written. You my friend should be very proud of yourself.
Thanks for being you, - Me.
memo ouji-sama chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Huh. I think this was based on the TV series Prison Break. I love that show.
Quixling chapter 32 . 6/14/2015
This is was a great read!
Have you ever read Lucky Dog Blast? it's a manga based on a yaoi game (blush) that's about basically the mafia and prison breaking. Just a thought I had while reading. hope to read more!
Nee-sama-loves-loco chapter 26 . 4/23/2015
Ahhhh! So fricking excited
yafee chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Excuse me!Can I translate this article into Chinese?( σ'ω')σ I want to let others to know this I will be indicated the author and the original URL. (づ3)づ
Edith47 chapter 32 . 4/19/2015
This could be an anime!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I love this story.
Lila Dunmare chapter 32 . 3/13/2015
love the pairing and the story is well-built