Reviews for Breaking the confinement
NeenjaPandah chapter 1 . 7/4
I have to say, reading this story was an absolute joy. I normally don't enjoy AUs but this one was really well done. I love Shikamarus personality particularly and I love the way ending went as well!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 26 . 5/23
Most action packed chapter iv read! Hah
DnMikado chapter 32 . 5/9
Wow, this was amazing! Loved it! So intresting and couldent stop reading it. I have to say that I kind of feel in love with the fake Shikamaru x Naruto pair, even if they were pretending I thought they were so interesting to read about! I did start reading this fanfic knowing that Itachi and Naruto were gonna end up with eachother in the end but I still liked Shikamaru x Naruto xD
moonlesslife chapter 32 . 3/3
Thank you for a very interesting, plot filled ride.
bloodedlife94 chapter 7 . 2/3
omg! Hot~
insanelytwisted chapter 32 . 8/4/2015
Omg I loved it so much! You, my beloved author, are one hell of a writer. I loved how you tied in prision break with Naruto. The plot was very - very nicely written. You my friend should be very proud of yourself.
Thanks for being you, - Me.
memo ouji-sama chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Huh. I think this was based on the TV series Prison Break. I love that show.
Quixling chapter 32 . 6/14/2015
This is was a great read!
Have you ever read Lucky Dog Blast? it's a manga based on a yaoi game (blush) that's about basically the mafia and prison breaking. Just a thought I had while reading. hope to read more!
Mani-loves-loco chapter 26 . 4/23/2015
Ahhhh! So fricking excited
yafee chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Excuse me!Can I translate this article into Chinese?( σ'ω')σ I want to let others to know this I will be indicated the author and the original URL. (づ3)づ
Edith47 chapter 32 . 4/19/2015
This could be an anime!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I love this story.
PlumeVif151 chapter 32 . 3/13/2015
love the pairing and the story is well-built
Emerald Time chapter 31 . 2/26/2015
Aww! I love a good happy ending! Great story! I loved the whole thing and you had me on the edge of my seat for most of it! Itachi had such a sad story but now he's better because he has Naruto, LOL, I can just imagine Itachi's face when Shikamaru told him he was the Godmother. Loved that part!
Emerald Time chapter 26 . 2/26/2015
Oh thank God! *Slumps down in chair* You sure know how to build the tension for a scene! Man, I was practically on the edge of my seat! Awesome chapter!