Reviews for Greener
shakinthingsup chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Such a beautifully sad story. I love these two together when they are written this well. Thank you.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
*bows down to another superior writer*

This pairing is the awesome sauce when handled by the right writers and I'm sorta glad that I didn't post up mine. It would have paled in comparison with yours and Lava's.

This actually made me like John just a tad bit more, and it deepened my love for Shane! I would put a heart here, but y'know they took that little thing away from us. So I shall type it instead. I heart this Sera!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was very good I really enjoyed it. I like this pairing I really do.
slashburd chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
So right now I'm sat here and my eyes are so heavy with tears that I know they're on their way down my cheeks any moment now.

I can't begin to tell you how many times over my heart is broken, built up and broken again by this. To say 'Thank You' for this would never do what I feel any kind of justice. I honestly don't have the words to express what you writing this means to me. I don't know that they exist or that I can put less fitting ones into a sentence that makes sense. I can however say that when I saw the pairing in the email alert my stomach flipped so hard I thought I was going to hurl with the level of amazement and excitement my neglected and increasingly needy fangirl heart felt *pauses for breath*

To say this is a perfect fic is a compliment I know you're not going to want but to me, it is. John is himself; jovial, light hearted and believing anything is possible if you want it badly enough. Shane is a realist, something he inherited in his genes and just can't shake off. He is routine and normality, believing in things that are only tangible and touchable. Somewhere inbetween them there is a hope, a sad and desperate hope that what they want can be what they have. In reality its a pipe dream but for a few hours of tenderness it can all be real, feel real *there go the damn tears*

So I'm going to skip out here, I'm weeping and I can't decide how much of it is happiness that you've given me perhaps the most thoughtful gift I've ever received in my entire life or because its something I wanted so badly for so long and now I've got it, its amazing and my brain is melting.

Epic fic, no epic /gift/ deserves epic love - you're beyond incredible, something I knew already but had double underlined the moment I read the first words, let alone the last. I can't ever say thank you enough but I just hope you know. I think you might, I hope you do.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This isn't really a pairing I ever would have thought of, but you not only made it work, you made it cute as hell too. Good job.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Total cuteness!
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Awe, that was actually pretty adorable!

I liked how Shane has his little mundane routines, that was cute.

And the ending was just sooooo sweet!
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Okay, I neither like Cena nor do I have any feelings (love, hate, bla blub) towards Shane... but this fic was kinda... dunno... heart-warming :) Definitely made me smile.