Reviews for Seal of Healing
Eiloween chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Not a bad beginning.
kawaiiemichan chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
please update soon! it was getting good!

and yay! to kushina and minato together in raising naruto! XD
bookimp chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I'm enjoying reading this fic, I haven't found many where his parents didn't die although I'm new to reading Naruto so far.
UneXpectedflaShbacK chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Like it! GReat job for writing this story! and your AWESOEME too.! :D :) XD
Fae Pyre chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I think you posted the wrong chapter. I still like this story though.
geetac chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I enjoyed reading the chapters and would like more of the story.
Chew-a-Pick chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Got a few corrections:

"the forth Hokage" should be...well, you know.

"He would

already be a ninja if he could have talked us into

letting him graduate early."

I think this should be "He would have already been...if he had talked us..."?

"Bushin" and "Sanin" should be "Bunshin" and "Sannin" respectively.

Great chapter, overall. I like your description on the anxiety of shinobi's parents and your desicion on taking the plot slowly and to focus on character development, since I think most fighting scenes have little to nothing to do with the plot anyways.
Piper Julian chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Amazing spelling/grammar. You are an excellent writer in that sense! Character build up is also superb:). The only thing that I think you are struggling with is how you are building up the plot- it is unclear still what direction you are taking your story in xD.
InuNarufan01 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Wow this chapter is really good in my opinion. Also the whole thing with Team Guy cooking, especially w/ Rock Lee wearing a pink apron. 'shivers' Overall,looking foreward to the next chapter.
InuNarufan01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was a very good chapter, can't wait for the next one. I like how this chapter is starting off a little different than other Naruto beign raised by his parents stories.
maria chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
deanine this chapter was good so far. I can't wait till the next chapter, I'm very interested in the fact that you'll have no Akatsuki or Madara in your fanfic. I love to read fanfics that deviate some what from the original. As for Minato and Kushina are fine the way you made them, i totally see them being that way with Naruto. After all they are in a ninja village and seriously i don't think they can keep Naruto out away from trouble at all, it's NARUTO we're talking about here lol. Anyway, can't wait till for the next chapter.
hitsugayatoshirou1220 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
nice chap! reckless! just lile the naruto everyone knows!
Chew-a-Pick chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Your idea of the "healers" seems to be interesting and has a lot of potentials. :)

As so far in the manga Kishi has never depicted shinobi with their toddlers (right? Well, so far as I remember) I think this interpretation is fairly okay and logical, though having Naruto as a regular visitor with major injuries might be a little overboard, but that must be because he imitates people around him like most kids do, so yeah. It might be more believable if he only suffered minor injuries, IMHO.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
They have a five year old who's constantly hospitalized... of course they're negligent parents!

Who leaves a five year old unsupervised? !
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10