Reviews for Seal of Healing
maria chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
deanine this chapter was good so far. I can't wait till the next chapter, I'm very interested in the fact that you'll have no Akatsuki or Madara in your fanfic. I love to read fanfics that deviate some what from the original. As for Minato and Kushina are fine the way you made them, i totally see them being that way with Naruto. After all they are in a ninja village and seriously i don't think they can keep Naruto out away from trouble at all, it's NARUTO we're talking about here lol. Anyway, can't wait till for the next chapter.
hitsugayatoshirou1220 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
nice chap! reckless! just lile the naruto everyone knows!
Chew-a-Pick chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Your idea of the "healers" seems to be interesting and has a lot of potentials. :)

As so far in the manga Kishi has never depicted shinobi with their toddlers (right? Well, so far as I remember) I think this interpretation is fairly okay and logical, though having Naruto as a regular visitor with major injuries might be a little overboard, but that must be because he imitates people around him like most kids do, so yeah. It might be more believable if he only suffered minor injuries, IMHO.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
They have a five year old who's constantly hospitalized... of course they're negligent parents!

Who leaves a five year old unsupervised? !
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10