Reviews for Seal of Healing
Alina of the Valley chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is hilariously cute!
HopefulButterfly123 chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
So is Naruto being possesed or something?
Pinecone chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Thank you for his fic. It was amazing.
Lady Randomosity chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
The story was different, interesting but different. I liked it.
Raj8 chapter 22 . 2/27/2014
This was an amazing story, that I enjoyed a lot.

It just goes to show that Naruto doesn't have to be an adventure story to be amazing.
Squishfie chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
HOW DOES THIS NOT HAVE AT LEAST 500 REVIEWS?! I love this story, you are a great writer
cb chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
interesting
Enmy chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
Your story is really interesting. It never really crossed my mind to combine the idea of tailed beasts from Naruto with the shadows from Blue Dragon before.
Val Tennia chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
Great story, thank you for finishing it! It was an interesting and creepy twist on the usual "Naruto is a demon host" idea.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
Very nice:)
skyisthelimit chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
As always, endings always leave me craving more. However, as a writer, I applaud you for a wonderful ending that tied up every loose end that needed to be but left some loose, keeping to reality. I would not say no to random oneshots though ;)

Some more specific comments:

Lol, the Anti-Fangirl Unbeatable Encryption Code. And it never occurred to them to change the name in the last decade or so?

Whatev's. Grandpa Uzumaki sounds like a stinker anyway. I'd much rather be a Namikaze (sigh, Minato...)

Awww I guess Naruto-the-player is no more ;) Heheh Minato gets grandkids after all. HA he'll spoil them rotten.

AHAHA I don't know what's funnier - Kankuro being gay, Kankuro being gay for SASUKE, or the fact that it's not all that surprising.

And back too the general: Wonderful story, wonderful writing. Truly. Actually this was one of the first fanfics I read in the Naruto fandom (I'm just a lazy reviewer, sorry). I am very happy that you saw this story all the way through, and am looking forward to seeing more from you! Happy Holidays/Happy New Year!
maxridelover chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
great work on this!
Falcon777 chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
This story has fallen among my favorites for how unique it is. It seems quite Japanese despite the fact that it breaks from the mechanics of the Naruto world.

Personally, I like how the story went, and it will stay among my favorites. Still, though, it'd be nice to see that epilogue. ;)

Good luck,

Falcon777
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
Oh, I hope Naruto's okay!
zas118 chapter 21 . 12/25/2013