Reviews for Seal of Healing
skyisthelimit chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
As always, endings always leave me craving more. However, as a writer, I applaud you for a wonderful ending that tied up every loose end that needed to be but left some loose, keeping to reality. I would not say no to random oneshots though ;)

Some more specific comments:

Lol, the Anti-Fangirl Unbeatable Encryption Code. And it never occurred to them to change the name in the last decade or so?

Whatev's. Grandpa Uzumaki sounds like a stinker anyway. I'd much rather be a Namikaze (sigh, Minato...)

Awww I guess Naruto-the-player is no more ;) Heheh Minato gets grandkids after all. HA he'll spoil them rotten.

AHAHA I don't know what's funnier - Kankuro being gay, Kankuro being gay for SASUKE, or the fact that it's not all that surprising.

And back too the general: Wonderful story, wonderful writing. Truly. Actually this was one of the first fanfics I read in the Naruto fandom (I'm just a lazy reviewer, sorry). I am very happy that you saw this story all the way through, and am looking forward to seeing more from you! Happy Holidays/Happy New Year!
maxridelover chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
great work on this!
Falcon777 chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
This story has fallen among my favorites for how unique it is. It seems quite Japanese despite the fact that it breaks from the mechanics of the Naruto world.

Personally, I like how the story went, and it will stay among my favorites. Still, though, it'd be nice to see that epilogue. ;)

Good luck,

Falcon777
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
Oh, I hope Naruto's okay!
zas118 chapter 21 . 12/25/2013
:D
maxridelover chapter 21 . 12/25/2013
he's back, thank goodness! great work and can't wait for the epilogue!
Clarilyn chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
"The seals will fade but it will take years. The sealed will have years."
My heart stopped. No, Naruto! You can't die just like that! You're supposed to go on to be the greatest Hokage ever and surpass Minato! Knowing that his time is ticking down, regardless of whether the passenger co-operates... Something hard just sank down in my belly.
Minato just expressed my sentiments exactly. Hope! As long as it's not over, hope!
He-Who-Shall-Live chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
Really very interesting concept here. A whole new world as it were, created from the foundations of Naruto. Keep up the good work!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
Awesome!
maxridelover chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
it's almost done, wow!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
You should have just wrote your own book this is awesome!
Tdbank316 chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
Aw come on why did sasuke have to be gay
ezcap1st chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Well, now that we understand a bit of what's going on with seal healers, they're disturbing. I thought the reason why naruto couldn't take another seal was because of kyuubi, not the uzumaki bloodline. Hm. As for his situation, i'd definitely be freaked out if a whole crowd of seal healers appeared outta nowhere with expressions of desire, especially since he knows of the possible consequences. Anyway, i'm wondering about the sealed people... if the monsters leave, won't they die? Naruto's gonna die from the chidori wound...
xXChirushiXx chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
UPDATE !
maxridelover chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
i only see this getting worse before it gets better!
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »