Reviews for Seal of Healing
Clarilyn chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I'm over the moooon... WAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO! Did you hear that? Did you hear that? It's half past 2 in the dead of night here, I was dragging myself to the table to charge my phone before bed when I saw...new email... from ... New Chapter...Seal of Healing...SEAL OF HEALING UPDATED! I'm haaaappy oh so happy... and not in the least sleepy anymore. And now it's 2.30. Still not sleepy... and no one awake to share this great joy with! How to contain it all by myself I'm going to burst...

Love the character interaction between Minato and Naruto and Kushina.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Officially, that THING is evil!
Clarilyn chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I'm serious. I can't sit still. Your story. It's haunting me. It's taking over my every conscious thought. I can't concentrate. Do you know how bad that is when there's a boatload of work and a major event to be run the very next day? What jutsu is this that has reduced me to so piteous a state? That I should return, again, 2 hours after finishing your story, 2 hours after my previous reviews, 2 hours spent in fruitless endeavors to do something productive other than dream and hope and fret pointlessly over something as inconsequential as a story that takes place in a universe that doesn't even exist?
So this is what dying by suspense feels like. I'm drowning and I'm going down giddily.
Clarilyn chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
No no no I'm antsy I can't sit still I can't think I can't wait! What has your story done to me I feel like I'm in withdrawal and I just only finished chapter 18 and of all fics to ever exist in the combined Harry Potter and Naruto fandom if only one of them should ever update again please let it be this one.
Clarilyn chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
I was crushed when there was no next button. Doubly so when I read that this was supposed to be finished by January but suddenly stopped - is it going to be, ever? Please please send me a PM so I know. I couldn't bear it if I didn't.
AllAmericanNick chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Surprise surprise
maxridelover chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
wow this is getting exciting!
AllAmericanNick chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Nice.
bubbysbub chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Well I for one loved the usage of the OC's in the flashback. Very well done, very well written.

Man, everything makes total sense now! Poor Naru. Poor Kakashi. Poor Sasuke. Poor Minato and Kushina and Katasuya and Goro and Uzumaki clan and... you get the point. Guh. What a big pile of stinking tradgedy in the making.

So what happens now? I cannot wait to see. I shall be eagerly awaiting an update! Excellent chapter.
maxridelover chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
wow that is something else! i can't wait for more!
imsabbel chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
I KNEW it.

And those sealed healers origin... sounds suspiciously like Event Horizon. Or the Warp.
Pewinov chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
I don't know why. But man, I actually got chills reading that last part. I can actually see everything happening in my mind. You paint great pictures with your words.

Can't wait for the next one! (LOVE that it's longer too)
Liana chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Thank you for the update. Wow, this chapter was pretty incredible. In a small space you managed to convey so much information in such a riveting and scary way. So If Minato and Kushina don't figure anything out Naruto and everyone else are doomed.
Those sealed healers are super creepy.
Also glad to see it wasn't only Sasuke being a total idiot that had him stick chidori at Naruto (I have a soft spot for sasuke and I love fics where he and Naruto are friends).
Looking forward for what happens next.
poogle chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
This story is really getting interesting now!
Love it! Awesome original plot with a great writing style.
I'm looking forward to your update! (Please update soon omg :D)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Oh no! I hope nothing bad happens to naruto! Ah! Can't wait for the next chapter!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »