Reviews for Seal of Healing
Sunnepho chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Such *elegant* horror in that final scene! I'm amazed by what dread you've managed to arouse with such calm and light-hearted prose.

I can't even say anything else. I'm waiting with bated breath for what happens next.
maxridelover chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
hmm this doesn't sound good!
kma3000 chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Was his passenger always there or is it a result of the seal? Will Sasuke and Naruto reconcile even though Sasuke was ordered/warned to keep his distance? Can't wait to see what kind of mother Kushina will turn out to be when she finds out and why the sealers were so desperate to put a seal on Naruto!
InARealPickle chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
RuH RoH!
AllAmericanNick chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
I wish this wasn't so short but, oh well.
imsabbel chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
So those seal"healers" have actively worked to unleash the kyuubi onto the world. And not Naruto is not only possessed, but has recieved a complete personality transplant. The person we knew the last 15 chapters is dead.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
This is a good chapter and if you're taking votes on the Kushina decision...I vote to not let her clan beliefs be too strong. Kushina was always portrayed as loving Naruto no matter what. It wouldn't feel right to anyone at this point in the story, it would hurt. Also, knowing her, she would try to cross Hell in order to find a way to help him.
imsabbel chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
It is cool how things slowly converge to the Canon state, just warped and upside-down.

Those healers are seriously freaky, on the other hand. Did I read too much into it, or did they facilitate Naruto getting killed in order to be able to "seal" him? That line with the steps could be read as a suble mention of a genjutsu...

Even if they don't, them following around Naruto like a flock of vultures is more than a bit unsettling. And the whole concept of those seals as well - there is no free lunch, so whats their deal? And the whole "you might end up mind controlled" part is quite shitty, too, even if it has been retconned to "basically never happening to shinobi".
Redstone.LILI chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
Oh my... Sasuke :(( i hope it will be narusasu...
maxridelover chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
wow Minato, harsh much!
Pewinov chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
AHHH! So glad you updated within a day. A DAY! Can't wait! This story is getting more and more interesting! Longer chapters maybe?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
Epic:) I can only imagine how this is going to play out!
maxridelover chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
wow, boy is sasuke lucky!
Aurelia Cotta chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
So I guess this is the point where things go to hell? That was really stupid of Sasuke, even though he probably wasn't thinking straight. Itachi really sucks at emotional support ...;)
I'm really curious about the 'second chance' thing, I guess that's coming up soon.
Keep up the good work, I love this story!
Pewinov chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
oh... my ... god... WHY DID YOU STOP? Oh man, I can't wait for the next chapter!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »