Reviews for Seal of Healing
AllAmericanNick chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Surprise surprise
maxridelover chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
wow this is getting exciting!
AllAmericanNick chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Nice.
bubbysbub chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Well I for one loved the usage of the OC's in the flashback. Very well done, very well written.

Man, everything makes total sense now! Poor Naru. Poor Kakashi. Poor Sasuke. Poor Minato and Kushina and Katasuya and Goro and Uzumaki clan and... you get the point. Guh. What a big pile of stinking tradgedy in the making.

So what happens now? I cannot wait to see. I shall be eagerly awaiting an update! Excellent chapter.
maxridelover chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
wow that is something else! i can't wait for more!
imsabbel chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
I KNEW it.

And those sealed healers origin... sounds suspiciously like Event Horizon. Or the Warp.
Asfgoui chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
I don't know why. But man, I actually got chills reading that last part. I can actually see everything happening in my mind. You paint great pictures with your words.

Can't wait for the next one! (LOVE that it's longer too)
Liana chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Thank you for the update. Wow, this chapter was pretty incredible. In a small space you managed to convey so much information in such a riveting and scary way. So If Minato and Kushina don't figure anything out Naruto and everyone else are doomed.
Those sealed healers are super creepy.
Also glad to see it wasn't only Sasuke being a total idiot that had him stick chidori at Naruto (I have a soft spot for sasuke and I love fics where he and Naruto are friends).
Looking forward for what happens next.
poogle chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
This story is really getting interesting now!
Love it! Awesome original plot with a great writing style.
I'm looking forward to your update! (Please update soon omg :D)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Oh no! I hope nothing bad happens to naruto! Ah! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sunnepho chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Such *elegant* horror in that final scene! I'm amazed by what dread you've managed to arouse with such calm and light-hearted prose.

I can't even say anything else. I'm waiting with bated breath for what happens next.
maxridelover chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
hmm this doesn't sound good!
kma3000 chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Was his passenger always there or is it a result of the seal? Will Sasuke and Naruto reconcile even though Sasuke was ordered/warned to keep his distance? Can't wait to see what kind of mother Kushina will turn out to be when she finds out and why the sealers were so desperate to put a seal on Naruto!
InARealPickle chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
RuH RoH!
AllAmericanNick chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
I wish this wasn't so short but, oh well.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »