Reviews for Seal of Healing
Waffles Risa chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
THIS FIC IS SO UTTERLY AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN... *fangirl explosion

I just discovered Naruto 7 weeks ago and am now caught up with the manga and the anime, but this fic has made me happier than all that combined. I really love how you've written all the characters, especially Minato, I think you've got his personality exactly right, that balance between Hokage and father, caring and strict, strong and protective. Oh, and Kakashi is wonderful too. You've got his mannerisms exactly right. This is a brilliant fic, and your writing is wonderful. Thank you.

Um, just one question, er, I might have been reading too fast out of fangirly excitement and missed something but is Naruto a chuunin now? I thought he wasn't allowed to take the exam? Maybe he's just labeled chuunin by the others but it isn't really official? I don't know...

Keep up the brilliant work, I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
omg such a good chapter! im into fairy tail andom right now, but this fic is so good that i was wrapped in it! cant wait to see more!
RamenKnight chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the update. Enjoyed the short read.
maxridelover chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Nice work!
dbzsotrum9 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
just a fact that most people don't actually know and could be used in another story you decide to write

Naruto was never supposed to be Namikaze Naruto, he was supposed to be Uzumaki Naruto because Namikaze wasn't a clan in cannon and as such, Kishi called Naruto, Kushina, and Minato the Uzumaki family, because Kushina being from a clan would have kept her name while Minato would have changed his name... so Naruto should be Uzumaki Heir and Hokage's actually have a Hokage mansion for them and their family
InARealPickle chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I didn't care much for this story when it first came out. The first chapter and the weird title put me off. But now that I've read 11 chapters, I am completely in love with it.
My suggestion for improvement? Better title.
maxridelover chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
the part with sasuke was funny!
RamenKnight chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Nice chapter. Like the crucible idea. Actually makes a lot of sense.
imsabbel chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
That sounds more like root training than anything even resembling reasonable.
tez-chan chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Asfgoui chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
YAY! new chappie! I actually re-read the chapter again, with Eye of the Tiger, playing.. it was awesome!
AllAmericanNick chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
That was a good chapter
CrownsofLaurels chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
I've really enjoyed reading this. Its well written, and its a very interesting plot twist. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
maxridelover chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
keep up the good work!
Asfgoui chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
YAY! Love this story! Keep posting!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »