Reviews for Seal of Healing
aww this was cool!
maxridelover chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
good start!
The Best Kind Of Mad chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
I am loving the story so far, Can't wait for more!
Asfgoui chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Excited that you're upgrading a lot all of a sudden! Keep it up! Can't wait for what happens next!
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
oooo. i hope obito and rin get bak together soon.. after obito gets his acts together and rin dumps the dude for w/e. kakashi seems devious but a much better teacher than canon. maybe it's coz minato's still alive? along with rin and obito ofcourse.. hmm.. update soon! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
supert history
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
o.o i thought u said sasuke made a mistake n now everything's different...i dun c anything different yet... is he supposed to go to the original timeline like canon timeline and go back to when he was 4 year old with those memories and become a genius shinobi and climb up the ranks? :DD
Ssus chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Great! You got me interested - are you planning on updating soon? I love the idea, and it's great that even though the setting is different, the characters aren't too OOC.
Asfgoui chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
so ummm... will you updating soon? I'm really looking forward to how this story will turn out, especially with the different setting. There aren't a lot of fics that might actually have something concrete going... so i really hope you update soon.
Hachichiyyin chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Interesting
RinnaS chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
It's a really interesting idea for a story! Can't wait for more.
namikazestorm chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Umm, I've just read all four chapters and was impressed, I've never seen this idea before so I'll make sure to keep track of this fic. Umm, about Uchiha Obito, will you be giving us a back story or have you already explained it and I was juts skipped the part? not too sure but anyways good stuff and keep it up
Animus of Masada chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
A great story, though your synopsis seems to be somewhat misinforming.

Really gotta feel sorry for Naruto, having no one to congratulate him for graduating. Why was Kushina, of all people, involved in the diplomatic incident?

Looking forward to reading the rest.
Viridian chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
That was a very inventive genin test! I enjoyed reading it, and it was hilarious how neatly Kakashi roped his friend into taking the exam seriously.

While Naruto, Sakura and Shino make for a strange combination, I do like Shino well enough, and Sakura as well (although I'm not a fan of the Naruto-Sakura pairing ... I'm glad she seems to be getting a hold over her fangirlish nature). I'm pleased that Kakashi is their sensei, at any rate, and I'm looking forward to see how you develop the story.
Chew-a-Pick chapter 4 . 7/23/2010