Reviews for Forever
ELM-Tree10 chapter 14 . 2/18
So sad this story hasn't been updated. It's a really good one! On the off chance you decide to start writing again I'll be waiting!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
this is a great story keep it going
Letcia chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
Pleaseeeeeeee moreeeee!
EvermoreComplex chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
If you ever find the inspiration to write about GA again please do & update this one. :-) Rereading it made me miss the stories you wrote, especially the unfinished ones.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
Amazing chapter! I hope you will update this story soon, even if it's been a while...
LianaRamsay chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
I hope you decide to continue this...its really good :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
I really love this story !
I read it a while ago, and I re-found it today, and love how the story goes, but I'm a bit disapointed that you didn't post another chapter, and I hope you'll do it soon !
JadePlant2121 chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
So...I know it's been 14 months (to the day) since you've updated. But, uh, there aren't many quality chapter Addison/Alex stories out there that are still being updated. So...please?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
Love this! Just spent my entire work day reading this. My boss isn't happy. Haha. I like the drama, but you have to upload more now! I want to know what's gonna happen!
/Addison
lorenalims chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee, moreeeeee
Silver War chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
I absolutely love this story. Please update soon :)
Paris McCoy chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
Please update soon!...I am dying to know how Alex responds to Addison wanting to postpone the wedding. I also am curious about what Bizzy and the Captain are going to do about their daughter's suprise engagement.
ILoveTheCubs chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
I love this story, and was so glad to see an update. I am kind of glad they're postponing the wedding. It gives them time to get to know each other more and be completely sure of their decision and the reasons for it. It lets them be more secure in their relationship. It will be interesting to see how everything plays out, especially with the whole Ava arc. I hope you update again soon!
deslil chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
i kinda think it's a good idea that she postponed the wedding. considering she did get divorced not too long ago. so i'm happy that she didn't just put all that aside and go through with the wedding like planned and realize that it wasn't the right thing to do after the fact. not that she doesn't love alex anyless and doesn't want to be the future mrs. alex karev. she just has some things to work on first. i just hope that alex isn't gonna bolt or resent her. but with ava coming into this story i imagine that my hopes aren't goning to turn out like i would like them to. but i certainly can't wait to see hope things are going to play out. btw i love love love that addison gave vanessa a piece of her mind. what a bitch that girl is. update soon!
Judroozz chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
omg! that was just plain cruel!

okay, wait, first I'd like to say that I love your writing and thought it was a great chapter. And I LOVED Addie's confrontation with Vanessa!

Now, back to the cruel part. I love what you're doing to the story, but it's not fair to let the chapter end right there! I NEED to know what happens next, so you better update soon!

xo