Reviews for Pink Dreams
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
She was dimly aware of her air of assured inspirationTM. Does that mean we cant be inspiration to others! COPYRIGHT ENFRINGEMENT. lol.

BLB.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Thanks for the story. I never thought it was possible to write about *barbie* It was witty, sarcastic and full of funny lines. And very real, too. I love your writing style and your sense of humor. Thanks for this! It's an "Inspiration"! XD
Eternity85 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
OMG, that was hilarious! I completely loved it!
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
LOL! Oh my god, that is soo funny, and so true...*headshakes*

I had a skipper doll at one point. Aside from the fact that 'Skipper' is a really weird name, I didn't like her all that much because she was the only one with regular feet, so all the other Barbie's shoes didn't fit her.

this is really awesome...She's such a Mary Sue, really...

And it's totally true, anyway! I mean, what girl would want the pitiful excuse for a...package that the ken dolls have? Besides, I only had two male barbies (aladdin and beast), so there was a lot of girl/girl action, lol.

Cheers!
heartsinlove51 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
funny
yamisangel101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Great Barbie slash. Niice :)
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Trivia-tastic! And actually fairly interesting. o_O
lady-of-the-wind chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
LOL Oh my lord, XD Genius! Honestly, you should continue this story. :) It was very well written and well thought out.
Hwiz chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Nice story.
I always wondered why Barbie was... anyway, answered my question... ; Keep it up.
Azalais Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
O.M.G, Kanna-sama, you rock like the King.
I've been collecting fashion dolls this second go round since 1996, but I have never forgiven my mother for giving away my Mod dolls when I got married the first time in 1983. I had a bunch of Mod dolls (TNT and living) and at least one American girl, along with Fashion queen and her wigs, inherited from an older cousin as I was born in '64.
The only criticism I could possibly make to this is that Teresa, the Hispanic friend, spells her name the Spanish way, without the 'h'.
I just love the way you've worked in all this history. I presume the vanished twins were Tutti and her brother (whose name I forget-I always want to say Tutti and Chris, but Chris was Tutti's best friend). Shrinking Stacey didn't appear (going from being the brit friend to the younger sister) but damn, that's just fine, looking at all the other stuff you worked in!
Wow.
*hugs her dollies*
muggleangel chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
That was one of the best fanfics I've read in a while, and one of my first 'Barbie' reads ever. I esspecially enjoyed the footnotes, they were a special treat for the casual collector like me. Good funny read, nice job!
Cassandra chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
This is just fatastic! The funny thing is that I too always played with two barbies (one was African, but I dont remember the actual names) and made them a couple. I just never liked the Ken dolls. You parody the Barbie-World very good.
ohfrick chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Mar-ve-lous! I loved it; Barbie slash. Who would have thought?
alyce chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Thast was disturbingly good. I guess it would be better if i knew anything about barie though.
Jaymie79 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
this is so funny. good on you!