Reviews for Pink Dreams
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
She was dimly aware of her air of assured inspirationTM. Does that mean we cant be inspiration to others! COPYRIGHT ENFRINGEMENT. lol.

BLB.
Dark Hooded Eriol the Magician chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Thanks for the story. I never thought it was possible to write about *barbie* It was witty, sarcastic and full of funny lines. And very real, too. I love your writing style and your sense of humor. Thanks for this! It's an "Inspiration"! XD
Eternity85 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
OMG, that was hilarious! I completely loved it!
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
LOL! Oh my god, that is soo funny, and so true...*headshakes*

I had a skipper doll at one point. Aside from the fact that 'Skipper' is a really weird name, I didn't like her all that much because she was the only one with regular feet, so all the other Barbie's shoes didn't fit her.

this is really awesome...She's such a Mary Sue, really...

And it's totally true, anyway! I mean, what girl would want the pitiful excuse for a...package that the ken dolls have? Besides, I only had two male barbies (aladdin and beast), so there was a lot of girl/girl action, lol.

Cheers!
heartsinlove51 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
funny
yamisangel101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Great Barbie slash. Niice :)
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Trivia-tastic! And actually fairly interesting. o_O
lady-of-the-wind chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
LOL Oh my lord, XD Genius! Honestly, you should continue this story. :) It was very well written and well thought out.
Hwiz chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Nice story.
I always wondered why Barbie was... anyway, answered my question... ; Keep it up.
muggleangel chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
That was one of the best fanfics I've read in a while, and one of my first 'Barbie' reads ever. I esspecially enjoyed the footnotes, they were a special treat for the casual collector like me. Good funny read, nice job!
Cassandra chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
This is just fatastic! The funny thing is that I too always played with two barbies (one was African, but I dont remember the actual names) and made them a couple. I just never liked the Ken dolls. You parody the Barbie-World very good.
ohfrick chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Mar-ve-lous! I loved it; Barbie slash. Who would have thought?
alyce chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Thast was disturbingly good. I guess it would be better if i knew anything about barie though.
Jaymie79 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
this is so funny. good on you!