Reviews for The Swallow and the Crow
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
cool
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Ahahaha! Trust Kakashi to negotiate on a freaking Shinigami with his life. Really, I wouldn't put it past him to do that. Concussion or no. Kaein, I love Kaein like every cool deceased anime/game character that I tend to form some kind of weird attachment. So a fanfic that doesn't deal with romance is very much welcomed.
Marikalay chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Love it!
Black Firelight chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
XD Good point. He does seem to have a survival rate that competes with Naruto himself...
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That's a really awesome little story you've got there. If ever there was one that cried out for a sequel, this might be it. Unfortunately, Kaien is dead, so...who're they going to send instead? Just asking...
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I loved it.

Like, so much.

Seriously, I think this is my favorite one-shot EVER.

Great job.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
A fascinating crossover. Good work, Phoenyxx!
Abc chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Love this work.

It is Beautiful and well written.

Very good characterization of Kakashi's loyalty to his village and to his comrades.

Good Bleach/Naruto crossovers starring kakashi are hard to find. You should totally make more Bleach/Naruto fics starring Kakashi. :o
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
loved it.
Motif chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Kaien meet Kakashi, I love your work. So would that mean he get double or he just strong enough to survive? I hope you would continue.
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Your dialogue scenes are always so beautiful.
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Heh heh heh... Wow, it's been forever since I logged in to leave a review, but this wonderful fic just warranted it. As soon as I saw Kakashi and Kaien in the character setting I knew this was going to be excellent - oh my, my, my... you completely wow'd me. The characterizations were excellent and the interaction between Kakashi and Kaien is so smooth and natural. I adore how you wrote this interaction between two of my favorite and respected characters :) This was an amazing experience :D And it does explain a lot, doesn't it? Lovely fic!
WereWolfPrincess1215 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Dude! Thsi things rocks! :DDDD Keep at it! :D
RogueSama chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
:D Awesome and well written. You better update soon!
Blarghlfrgllaaard chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This deserves more reviews than it currently has.

A brilliant piece of work, including the symbolic meaning of Kakashi and Karasu you put in.

Very nice.

The only criticism I can think of is that Kakashi has a Dog mask, not a crow, but it really doesn't matter that much.