Reviews for The Train Conductor
F Maurice chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I liked it. It's nice to see Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione through the thoughts of another.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Very creative to take an outsider's perspective! It was a wonderful story. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
froggyparty96 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I love this idea for a story! Fantastic job! :)
thlove chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
So sweet!
Linders chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
So sweet and unusual. Loved the fact that we get to see everyone from an outsiders point of view. Wonderfully written story!
laura-csm chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I loved the different perspective, and I loved the fluff you showed.
JP chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Thank you for posting such a sweet fic. This is the first time I've ever read a HP fic written from such an interesting perspective.

A creative portrayal of the wizarding world through the years, well done.
DaisyMaeEvans chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
What a fascinating character and a great way to show canon characters through new eyes. Good job!
Yumi-Xiao239 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
yay! I loved it! 3
Len Bon chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I really liked it :) It was very clever and a nice new perspective :D

It also made me laugh quite a bit (Y) When it speaks of the 4 trips a year HAHA

As for the Hermione/Ron fluff... made me happy :D I enjoy it lots. Like I enjoyed this.

~Len Bon
Gag Hafrunt chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is likely the first and perhaps only story out there from what may be the only unique point of view in all of HP fan fiction. Brilliant stroke of genius on that bit of creative imagination. No mention is made of anyone on the Hogwarts express other than the sweet trolley witch.

Nice job.
mirna chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i loved this story. it was well written, and just gave me an overall good feeling. :)
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
There had been spread upon spread and article upon article concerning Miss Granger and Mr. Weasley, they appear to be the most popular of couples.

I am reminded as to why I love my job when I see the pure love that these two share.

THIS says it all about R/Hr- they ARE THE couple in HP and def most popular ;) All the R/Hr clips they showed in DH on the BTS was just gold...

This was a VERY sweet FF-having it from the conductor's POV :)
TeamPapaya chapter 1 . 7/9/2010