Reviews for Ripple Effect: 102 Best Served Cold
gabyhyatt chapter 6 . 11/1
Great chapter, update soon
klu chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
You really had something good happening here and it's a shame you didn't continue it...
I really enjoyed the initial story. Please PM if you decide to start writing on this one again.
Soraya chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
Interesting plot!
vrb18 chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
This is good and very intriguing. THere must be some clue at the graves, but I can't see it.

I really enjoy the mystery and I hope you keep it up. Update soon.
vrb18 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Awesome. You did update again. This chapter was interesting, with all of the kids knowing something strange is going on.

I really don't care which chapter you post, just update relatively soon, please.
vrb18 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
You updated. It's a miracle.

As it stands, this chapter was pretty good and I'm interested in what happens next. Update SOON, please.
vrb18 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Hey. I'm still here. I'm enjoying this story still and I can't wait to read what happens next.
Stacey chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Yay! You finally updated it! I'm glad you finally found time to continue writing this series. I absolutely love what you have written so far and can't wait to see where you're going with this series! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon. :)
vrb18 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This was certainly an interesting way to start. I love it, and can't wait for more.
foreverchrisfan chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Sounds like this could be an interesting case. I am almost willing to bet there is a lot more to Dale than meets the eye. Can't wait to read more!
auerlia chapter 1 . 7/8/2010