Reviews for Crash
Lindelas chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
I really liked this! You got the voices down-pat! And I love dark!Murdock when done right, which you have. Its hard to get the right balance sometimes, but I think you nailed it. Well done with showing Face and Murdock's friendship too. The twist at the end was unexpected, but fitting. I really like that idea. I'm so glad I found this story!
JosieStyle chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Wow, this was scary and sweet at the same time. nice written.

X
Josie
Ferdinand Sutcliff chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Holy shit that was amazing :)

the line-

'Please, please, let there be planes in heaven, Faceman.'

put tears in my eyes.. lol

freaking awesome :D
Pickle Reviver chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Great story! You guys put a lot of thought in this! I liked it a lot!
rawriloveyou chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Thought it was really well written, really enjoyed it. *favourites*
Lemon Icee chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
This story was all around perfect. Fantastic writing, great characterizations, funny and dark with plenty of great bromance! Really great job!
myfayefayehotmail.com chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Not an original story, but you've done a pretty good job! Keep on writing a-team fanfics :D H.M&Face pairing forever~
HelenBeacham chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Great dramatic story. The growing suspense kept me reading all the way to the end. My nose was pratically glued to the screen.
BlackxValentine chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
I think that Murdock is both sane and insane if that's possible, because when I watch the show and movie (seen it twice and love it) I find that he is insane but has enough sanity to think on his feet and can be a good leader when needed.

I liked how Face calmed him when he freaked out with the medics, and you know what you said at the end really got to me, about how people in Vietnam still have flashbacks to this day.

I read this one guy’s story about clichés in A-Team stories and one of them was that something happens to trigger a flashback to the war from one of the guys. To me that was a ridiculous thing to comment on because people have flashbacks for probably the rest of their life from wars.

I found that to be a very stupid thing to call a cliché sense it happens to people, why can't it happen to fictional characters?

Well, now I'm just rambling and I apologize for going on like that. lol

Great chapter and can't wait for the next one, I really liked what you did with Murdock in this story.
Ecda chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Lovely story. Murdock and Face are my favorites and I loved how you both wrote them. Very real and touching. Keep writing, thanks a lot!
Amiable Loner chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Yay! They're safe! That was really good, I have to agree with you about Murdock's insanity,a little bit real and a little bit fake. I think you did a great job with how Face and Murdock were feeling and their reactions. This was so good!:)
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Great beginning. I'm hooked with story, I hope you continue updating soon! :)
Dinky Dau chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I love it 3

I hope you will update soon!

Laughed out loud when I read the bit about BA saying that Murdock would drive his captors crazy before they broke him :D Bloody brilliant.

I'm an A-Team fan all the way and think that the vietnam based fics are the best!

Xx-Dinky Dau
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I am enjoying this so far, I also like that right now it's Murdock in the big trouble instead of Face.

I mean he's in trouble too, but it isn't Face being seriously injured like in every other Nam story where they're captured.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
love your story! please continue it soon, pretty please...