Reviews for Modern Day Myth
Guest chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
GREAT! UPDATE SOON!
SpicyCrazyLove2013 chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
This whole story is pretty good the names get a bit confusing XD
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Update

we shall not wait
VidiaPhoenix chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
You called Zeus and Hera, Zack and Heather? How ironic! That's EXACTALLY what I thought there mortals names would be. And I'm glad to see Hera happy in this chapter.
anon chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Update soon
amy chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
yay! update soon!
Update chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Please update! I would love to know what happens next in the life of the Gods! Such a great story! Please don't stop it here!
MusicOfTheDawn chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
So freaking romantic!
Brianna chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
This is a truly fantastic story. You are a great writer. I especially love the scenes between Hera and Zeus. Please keep up the amazing work! And update soon! (
Insanity is my second name chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Awww! More! More! That was so cute!
MusicOfTheDawn chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Awwww...sooo sweeetttttt
Welsh Gem chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
YAY! Zera! Or Heus! Whatever way, I love it _
EMPG22HoPe chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
One word. ROMANTIC. Another word. CUTE. Zeus is so sweet, I almost cried. LOL, anyway it was a great chapter. My favorite chapter, wait hold it. My favorite chapter - so far. I know you'll be writing more about them. This is just so Romantic. I wonder how Ares is doing, though? Hm, let's see. Update soon, please. ;)
Insanity is my second name chapter 8 . 4/10/2011
Awww! *sniffs and wipes away the tears like the goddess Aphrodite would* This is SOOOOOOO cute! Awww! Darn cute, man! Loved this, absolutely adored this chapter! I feel sooooo loved! Thank you for writing this! Please write more!
Insanity is my second name chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Oooh! This is good! Can't wait for Andolina and David (Dionysus) fluff! I think it would be really... Er, nice if Hera caught the flu and Zeus was her nurse!