Reviews for Ron Weasley and the Wedding
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
He's delusional. Oh my gosh. It practically hurts to read. I love this little series. Nice job.
FanofBellaandEdward chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I really, really love the way you portray Ron in these fics XD

Thinking about his last line makes me wonder how Ron would react if Harry was the one having the children LOL Ron is so focused on the possibility of Draco having them, that it apparently didn't come up in his mind to consider the possibility of Harry having them (well, it fits his oblivious state LOL).
I can already imagine Harry telling Ron (after he finally forgives him) that he's having a child and Ron simply assuming that he heard things wrong and Harry has some sort of weird stomach bug or that Draco has made yet another attempt to poison Harry.

I really hope you continue this series, because it's hilarious to read Ron's way of thinking XD
yuyane chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Omfg. Can I just laugh? Because this was amazing! xD Oh gods, it was hilarious. But I thought it was pretty extreme and awful that Ron would go so far as to poison(allergies are the same thing) Harry. Harry made the right choice. Draco was awesome in this fic. Loved it! :D
Continue chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Are you going to continue this? ) please do!
BadCook chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
God, I'm so curious of what Ron's gonna do! Is there more?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is actually. Sad. But, Beautiful, because, I AHTE RON. Gorgeous fic, as ever. Thank's for writing.
ShalieRayne chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Is there a sequel to this?
galyardt chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
awhhh wish that it could go on
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I'm horrified by Ron's behavior!
thewrongmoon chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
*Crucios Ron* Problem solved.
Tehnuki chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
NO! *tears up* Why did you stop? There's a sequel, right?
malfoyharry chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow, Ron is a jerk and an idiot! I would shun him if I was Harry too. How could Hermione marry him? I am curious as to what this fail-proof plan is. Are you writing another story? I want to read it!

Until then,

malfoyharry
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I loved it! Especially Luna's "invisible" lesbians. Great job! :D
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow, talk about crack! it must suck to be allergic to raspberries... it always felt kinda wrong when ron was too supportive of any possible relationship of harry and draco in other fics, it was a necessary step for a fic-series like this to be created. You did a grand thing T_T

a great fan (and trying to read all your fics, which might actually take years),

Mimi
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
even ron isn't THAT stupid. well, mostly... :)