Reviews for Blue Like the Sea
roxas hikaru chapter 1 . 1/16
(Talking like grimlock from the original transformers)
Me dustin sad you no make second chapter.
(I love grimlock!)
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I know that they're both in sora but idk if they meet each other inside him.. I wish I knew and I luv this story ! I'm a rokushi fan obviously:)
sunflowergem chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh I remember reading this I long time ago! I loved it sooo much!
Blader 25 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This should have been at least the secret ending to 358/2 days. It would have been better, and mostly less depressing. I can't say I cried for Xion, but my whole heart goes out for her. Say, you think this could go a few more chapters? It would be a neat experience.
xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Daw, those two! T.T Now this is how the game should've ended. That's a sweeter outlook for them. And yeah, I think Xion's better than Namine for Roxas. She's just more interesting, Namine can go hang out with Riku he's lonely lol XD

But ahem, this is very well written and so so so beautiful. Roxas giving her the hug brought tears to my eyes...alright they didn't but i really wanted them to be there! T.T

You are awesome!
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This BETTER be how Kingdon Hearts ended. Those two get nothin but crap in there life. This is the least they can get.
adiosToredor chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
love it all no way to make it better! Except i wish at the end of KHII Roxas and Namine never said the 'we can be together again' things. They hardly knew each other! But that's why i'm making my story! So they never have to say that! But lol this is awesome on a scale of 1 to 10 you get, 100,000,000!
ravenous.bunny chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
d'awww! awesome story! it was so sweet, i really like your style.

i dig your theory, it makes me feel better about how 356/2 days ended ' but, i thought xion was "destroyed" so that she no longer existed? then the memories had nowhere else to go but to sora? 'cause she was a puppet created by the organization, which they made to keep sora from waking up, i thought. but roxas was *always* part of sora, they just got separated...

*shrug* either way, i really like this story! 3
NinjaDeeLee chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
So sweet!
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
He probably is closer to Xion than Namine. In the BBS secret ending ending, it shows Roxas, Xion, and Axel in their Organization cloaks eating ice cream, so they ought to be in KHIII.
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow. This was very well done! Nice job!