Reviews for Ripple Effect: 103 Invisible
gabyhyatt chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Good fic, please updtae soon. I like the crossover
klu chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Again, this looks promising and it's a shame you've not continued the work. Please PM me if that changes in the future.
Soraya chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Nooo... Phoebe and Cole are back together again? :(
vrb18 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
This is interesting. Hmm, I wonder who's following them. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Oh, and I've had an account for a while. I just normally don't feel like logging in, unless I'm adding a story to my favs or story alert.
Kiara.Knoxville chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
I like this chapter, and the taste in clothes of Victor and I already finish the other story. Please update soon, I really love you're story
LuShan61 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Cool , I don't like Cole with was too immature for him.I like Phoebe with Coop better
Chris's Adorer chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Hello Marlena,

whatever you're planning now, it can't be good, can it? Phoebe doesn't seem to know yet what she'll in the future with her old job if she works as an advicer.

Keep looking forward!

Greetz
Kiara.Knoxville chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Please update soon, I read this first and then I read "The Halliwell Death Trap" and I really like it. Thanks for that history and please update soon
Queen Of Gabb 488 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I can't wait for more! aka- GIVE ME MORE NOW
Chris's Adorer chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hi Marlena,

here now as well. But I'm asking for a great help via mail if you then had noticed. Please go on with this story and I wanna see how it ends.

Set you on alert! :P
vrb18 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This was cute. I love the interaction between the boys and their aunt. I really can't wait to read the rest of this story; I liked the prequel so much. Update soon.