Reviews for Six Things
AWWWW I LOVE THIS SHIP
AnGellica A fan chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was cute.
etile chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
awww, that's seriously all that needs to be said.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awwww, that's cute! And funny! "Six's ass..." Enough said. LOL. But yeah, it was totally sweet. Nice work!

Peace Out! _
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I loved it XD It was deep and clever and well-done, and I love the "stoic, not dead" comment. Hilarious.

Also love the little bits you hinted about their lives as told by your fic.
Laruna8 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
i love this story more than i care to admit. so much love!
RandomDraggon chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
awww
Silverloveless chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
You're stories are so well written. I love'em so much. They seem so real and I hope you keep writing them. :)
Hatter Madigan chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
AWWW! I loved this! There's so little well written Six/Rex fiction. Makes me sad. But this was great!

"Six was stoic, not dead."

Hehe. This one made me giggle.

"(Six smiles for: Rex, the President, Blackadder, and the Popeā€”at least, he would smile for the Pope, if the occasion arose)."

Teehee. This one made me giggle too. :D
Tetractys chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttee~

I wished they acted that way in the cartoon series...it would lighten the mood by light years! Anyway, this is beautifully written and is deserving of a gold star...now...MAKE MORE!

I COMMANDS YOU! XD
dead defunct unused account chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
THANK YOU! Goodness, I have grown to love Six/Rex and it's nice to read a good fluffy bit about them.

One thing to point out: In the first "thing", Six's voice is a low BASS, not BASE. I know it seems like you're writing about a fish, but it's just a vocal music term. Forgive my choir-girl nerdiness.

Besides that, a great little story. I laughed out loud (literally, mind you) at "Six's ass..." and Six's response, or lack thereof. Good job and keep up the good work!
VitaliaSteele chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Amazing! It was very cute. And thank you for adding another Six/Rex story to the very small collection. It's much appreciated. I hope you write some more in the future! _
Talithi chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Okay, so I'm not one to usually leave one word reviews because I think they're kind of... I don't know, a let down? But I can only think of one word that describes this story: Mesmeric! o

So, I decided to put a bunch of random crap about not usually doing this around it! XD

Seriously though, I could read this again and again and not get bored. D