Reviews for Summer of the Dog
Prince Pondincherry chapter 18 . 6/2
Wow. This could have been the most tragic end to a romance fanfic I have ever read.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 15 . 6/2
It's crazy how much the stakes are raised on this story by virtue of who Sirius's relatives are. In a normal silly romance story, the worst case scenario involves breakups and the like. In this story, the worst case involves the torture and/or murder of Evelyn's family!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 6/2
Yeah, you CAN do it with hairpins (see YouTube) but almost certainly not by accident.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 6/2
The last two paragraphs are the kind of thing you generally want to imply. It's not the end of the world that you told us outright, but readers are smart enough to figure that out. If you're really worried, you could put in a few subtle hints, but as it is it seems like you think the readers are stupid.
yellow 14 chapter 24 . 5/12
Very cute indeed. Keep updating
annasfanfic chapter 24 . 4/30
YEAH! An update! I love it!
yellow 14 chapter 22 . 6/29/2015
An interesting take. Keep updating
annasfanfic chapter 22 . 6/29/2015
Oh my gosh! This story is so cute so amazing!
yellow 14 chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
Reckless indeed. Keep updating
Lee chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Awesome start to your story!
baby Cyclopes chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
This is really. Gooood! :D
Can't wait to see her reaction! :D
ptl4ever419 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Oh man! That such a cliff hanger! I really wanna know what's gonna happen :) Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
im tearing up
Xterker23 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 20 . 3/6/2012
interesting so she is remembering? will they get back together? it would be interesting to see them together more since she is getting back to normal slowly. and well depending on how far you plan to write this it would be interesting to see events through her eyes like when he is sent to azkaban it would be interesting to see her reaction since she probably wouldnt take it well and believe he didnt do it and him breaking out and stuff that happens in the book through her eyes if you go that far that is. update soon!