Reviews for A Dance, A Kiss, and A Date
tmwillson3 chapter 1 . 1/29
Cousins indeed! She'll need many more. Very sweet!
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Cute little story...I really enjoyed it!
angel897 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
fun to read
im her baby chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.

1. say your name ten times. 2. say you mom's... naem five times.

3. say your crushes name three times

..4. paste this to four other groups.

If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.

But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck.

SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN

YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS. Trust Me It Works!
SevMione DuCaine chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Love it. :)
VirginaBlueBelle chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
"Twinkles and the cat" LMAO I loved this story. Cute, funny, and sweet. I love how Severus comes up to rescue her.
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was nice overall and had a sweet ending. The line that Molly gave about taking back the life of her son made me laugh out loud. :) There were a few points where the reading and flow would have been improved by using commas.
feelingcowgirlish chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Very nice! :)
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was awesome.
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Nice :)
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Loved it! I'm not sure I could choose between Sev, Siri and Remus though..
ButI'mBatgirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
snicker... twinkles and the cat. nice touch. very nice touch. yeah... your stories are getting added as favs... XD I love a bit of Ron bashing... I adore Rupert Grint but can't stand Ron as a character, especially paired with Hermione. It's like I know they say opposites attract but whoever they are, they're dunderheads. There has to be similarities. Especially for such a head strong character like Hermione. and I love Snape. He's my fav character, I'm so glad you keep him alive. Yay-ness and happy-dances all around.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
loved it! cant w8 'til u write more :)
Italian Rose chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was a fantastic story! You moved it along so well. The humor was brilliant and everything was very tasteful! I loved it! Great work!
KatatonicRedHead chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Looooved this! Ron is a stupid git. I love fics where Remus and Sirius have a thing for her too. Very well done! Ah, and Albus! This was so great. Bravo! I was smiling the whole time.