Reviews for Ephemeral Dance
gaddilug chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
AWW! That last line was reallly SWEET! Luv how u made Zuko feel that way about Katara. YOU ROCK Toph!
Jadely chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You are a very talented writer, and this was a treat to read over.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh Toph, how I adore you. This was really good.
Boogum chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh. I loved this. So subtle and sexy.
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That...was the best last line ever.
schaferdramaqueen chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aww! I like it. Very sweet.
BloodRedAngel808 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh. I loved it. Excellent writing style, it flowed easily to it's ending. It's hard to find short stories that flow so well.

Great job.

until we meet again,

Angel
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Ha! I loved it! Great story! Don't ya just love Toph?
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
One of the better Zutara fics I've read for a while. :) At first I was like, "Oh, crap, if he kisses her this is gonna be soooo cliche," but then he didn't, and it was great. :D I loved the buildup and your word choice; very colorful. Well done!
NeverWillBe chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I wish you made a multi-chapter fic out of this (

Anyway, this is one of the rare Zutara stories that are believable and not cliche (you have no idea how glad I am because you didn't put in any Katara/Aang angst...seriously).

Great job.
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aww, love the last line. Great closer. Thank you for this!
Blouta chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
aww that was cute!
Yumyumyum chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Heheh

i love the last line

toph 3
The Luminary chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
It is rare for me to read a well-written Zutara fic whose plot isn't overdone by the fandom.

The characters were less headstrong here than in other fics, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Keep writing! )
Too-Awestruck-To-Log-In chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE BEST, SWEETEST, CUTEST, HOTTEST, AWESOMEST ONE-SHOT EVER WRITTEN INVOLVING ZUKO'S HOTTNESS AND KATARA'S COOLNESS! (Get it? Hot and cool? Hee.) That was sooooo awesome! I loved the "But his is beating faster." Thats so SWEET! I think I'm going to have a heart attack! You're an awesome writer! You should totally write more Zutara awesomness! :D You rock!