Reviews for The Many Musings of Chairman Meow
Scubadivergurl chapter 16 . 1/2
Love your work! So much! Chairman meow fanfic is just the best ever! Please don't stop writing even if you decide to end this story. It's hilarious and ADORABLE! Love the cats and thank you for writing! Fanfic writers are heroes!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Drunk cats and puke covered jace
ChocolateWriter chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
I love this story. It's cute and I don't care how long till it gets updated I'm still following it and I will love this story for ages. I'm a crappy updater too so I get it. I know how hard it is, but I love this story anyway. Could you PM me or something if you're not going to continue? It's just it's such a fun story.
that random emo girl chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Oh my glob this is so funny XD
KenzieAnn04 chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
This is adorable! Could you maybe do one where there is a thunderstorm and Chairman Meow gets scared but Church is there to comfort him? Please right more i really like how its from the Chairmans POV! I literally LOLd when he threw up on Jace making out with Clary!
IShipChurchman chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
RITE MOAR PLEASE
misguided.ghost777 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Hisnis like the cutest thing ive ever read! Ive said awww out loud at least six times during the chapter where CM meets church and I just can't stop reading, its adorable!
strix16 chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
Awwww total cuteness

And is this before or after malec breakup
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
I think they should go back to the institute and watch the humans play a game or something like that and do another human POV plz I really like this story
Winter.Soul.95 chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
This is so cute! Please continue
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
This is simply adorable x3
Guest chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
OMG! After reading this I want to ship Chairman Meow and Chruch together now! Also this was undeniably cute and/or adorable!
minx the hybrid chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Oh god this is too cute for words XD

Don't worry Chairman Magnus wouldn't dare see another cat behind your back.
Tatumtot1010 chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
This... This... *sniffs* this is beautiful! This is absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love chairman meow. YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO?! NOW I WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS AND NAME MY CAT CHAIRMAN MEOW BECAUSE OF YOU! But seriously it was really awesome and stuff. I hope you make another one and stuff