Reviews for The Many Musings of Chairman Meow
A chapter 8 . 7/20
Ok, I'm not trying to be mean I am really loving this so far, but you are making chairmen meow seem more like Alec (the quiet one) than like Magnus (the tall one). Chairman should be put there! Crazy! Ect. Ect. I remember reading this thing that said Clary (fish hair) made a rune so that Magnus and chairmen could talk and they spent hours talking about how great they were, that's just kinda the chairmen meow I expected. But don't get me wrong I love this story so far especially the day the tall one made quiet one yell (and moan)! It's so funny cause... well... ya know! Anyway, just a suggestion!
Aaaww i loved this
Fox chapter 3 . 1/15
Why has this fanfiction made me so much fonder of my cats?Stormy and Crookshanks will get more hugs now
pinkprincess06 chapter 16 . 1/4
That was so very cute, I like stories from chairmen's pov
Jealous Jack chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
When Cats love each other, they just lick faces, they can't actually kiss cause they don't have lips. I know this cause I have four cats, two of which are sister and brother.
Violentkitsune chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
This. Made. My. Day. I love this fic to pieces - the nicknames' that Chairman Meow has for the TMI crew are so fitting.
AnneCpc chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Magnus forgetting to feed hairman, how can he
Scubadivergurl chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
Love your work! So much! Chairman meow fanfic is just the best ever! Please don't stop writing even if you decide to end this story. It's hilarious and ADORABLE! Love the cats and thank you for writing! Fanfic writers are heroes!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Drunk cats and puke covered jace
ChocolateWriter chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
I love this story. It's cute and I don't care how long till it gets updated I'm still following it and I will love this story for ages. I'm a crappy updater too so I get it. I know how hard it is, but I love this story anyway. Could you PM me or something if you're not going to continue? It's just it's such a fun story.
that random emo girl chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Oh my glob this is so funny XD
KenzieAnn04 chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
This is adorable! Could you maybe do one where there is a thunderstorm and Chairman Meow gets scared but Church is there to comfort him? Please right more i really like how its from the Chairmans POV! I literally LOLd when he threw up on Jace making out with Clary!
IShipChurchman chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
RITE MOAR PLEASE
misguided.ghost777 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Hisnis like the cutest thing ive ever read! Ive said awww out loud at least six times during the chapter where CM meets church and I just can't stop reading, its adorable!
strix16 chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
Awwww total cuteness

And is this before or after malec breakup