Reviews for Eternity's in Your Eyes
thecakehater chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Hahaha I love this! This reminds me so much of a story my dad once told me about him babysitting his friend's baby sister when he was eleven while she was two years old and people actually wanted them to get together when they grow older. Fortunately for my mom, despite how pretty the little girl grew into my dad found it far too weird to date someone you used to change diapers with. Anyways, this is precious and wonderful! Teddy/Lily Luna fics are always so amazing when written beautifully. :)
thebluefeather chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love how you included their ages. Instead of creating boundaries between them, it only served to show how irrelevant those eleven years are.
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I love your stories and your writing style and your charachter develepment but this one...it's just perfect.

You're an amazing writer!
WishFlower chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was quite sweet. I liked how the story grew with them, it was very romantic.
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was so adorable. I loved it. I have now officially become addicted to Lily/Teddy and can't imagine anyone else for them.

Love from,

Charlie
pippi55 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I love the way you did this...passing, I guess. I read lots of stories about them that focused on age like that, but this one is by far the best.
jaguar1223 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I'm sorry I didn't review sooner, but when it's about one in the morning, words fail to come to me so the review would have just been:

...Yeah...

I liked it, the storylines great, how you put it out is great and yeah.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Welcome back :D

This was fantastic. Your TeddyLily are so wonderful, and I love how you write them and I think that it's so in character and so them and they aren't expanded as characters in the epilogue much at all.

I love the format of this, the mention of Ron (!) and James and Albus. And the mention of the Marauders and VictorieNeville and the mistake Teddy made reveled right at the end.

This was great. I love the baby names and that they had twin boys and a little girl and that Lex gained Teddy's ability and had multicoloured hair.

Such a ray of wonderfulness :)
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
My GOD that was gorgeous. I love how you showed their entire relationship, and your Lily and Teddy are just perfect. Lily's so vivid and vibrant and real, and Teddy's lovely and heart breakingly in love. The entire story just worked so very well, and I loved every single part of it. I adored the scene where Teddy told Harry and Ginny - Harry's reaction is priceless - "everyone pauses for a second before deciding together to ignore Teddy's girlish scream." - made me laugh out loud.

And the proposal, and Lily's reaction was an absolutely perfect extension of their characterizations.

I loveloveadore this so much, I can't even say.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Love it!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Lily and Teddy forgive you;D. Keep writing
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Argh, tears in my eyes! I really, really just love the style of this - I so envy you :o

(You managed to get some VicNev in there - *squees* I LOVE you for that!)

As much as I loved the whole thing, I have to say, my favourite sections were the end ones - I'm such a sucker for a happy ending xD I just loved the whole Lily/Lysander reference with Lux/Pierre!

So CUTE!
Jomorox chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Aww I loved it. Really great showing the ages and the changes. Nice characetr develeopemenets and style of writing was also very good.

A lot of people make the difference in their age 11 years, I think I'm probabably doing the maths wrong, I make it closer to 10.