Reviews for Personal Space
Randomslashtard chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
YYYYYYYYYES! this is AWESOME.
Mariei chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was great! And the end made me cry big time!
Cat3232 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This is so sad! D:
Kylie Robbins chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
. . . Well thanks for that.

If my room mate were awake she'd be asking me why the hell I'm crying.

You need to learn to not write as well. If you sucked, I probably wouldn't be crying. Awesome.

:'[
TheSightofYou chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That just was not nice...It was great to read though!
Sura chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
What a sad ending, I liked it but I'm hoping to see a sequel or in Dean's POV!
Gallicka chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
oh wow this heartbreaking! perhaps a sequel to see how Dean feel? Poor cas.
Gabe chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Thanks for the non-warning, assbutt.
EverAfterRA chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I think that was great. The ending was sad but I think I still love it. :D
ekbe vile chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
LOL, way to NOT warn for character death. That's not cool.
Cassie chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This is a very sad story. I cried in the end. I hope u can write from Dean point of view. Whether does he love Castiel and the aftermath. Have God bring Castiel back but let Dean suffer 1st. Hope you will continue this fic.
Cassie chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
vampyreice chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I always love reading fics that deal with Castiel's lack of concept of personal space so when I saw this I thought 'great'. However upon reading it I have decided that it is NOTHING like I thought it would be. I didn't even get half-way through as it hit quite a lot of my squicks, the main one being the matter of CONSENT. While I wouldn't go as far as saying this is non-con (but only just) it is MOST DEFINATELY dub-con and you NEED TO WARN people about that! You made it out as though Castiel was not fully aware of what was happening which means that he CANNOT give his FULL CONSENT.

As I scrolled down to review I noticed that you used CHARACTER DEATH and once AGAIN did NOT WARN people about this. Character death can be very traumatic for people and as such you need to WARN when you use it.

So basically you have used RAPE and CHARACTER DEATH and have FAILED to warn about EITHER. Job well done.
CSIViami chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I really wish there had been a "character death" warning on this fic.
Dark Austral chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ok, so I went in here thinking this was going to a nice, happy slash fic. Cause that little line about personal space is a great thing between them. And then by the end, I was staring wide-eyed at my screen, going O.O Talk about a tragedy.