Reviews for Why are you so obsessed with him?
Reinne141 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Haha, aside from the typo errors, this is really nice. Funny and entertaining. Good job! :D
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
really, u must continue this story! really! and yes, she REALLY served that doctor... update pweeease! I wanna see what happens next!
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
funny as usual! wow, this really is one sided. i feel sorry for the poor gal... all of these problems wouldve been solved if akaya took the girl aside and told her to stop doing all these things. she'd probably listen if its coming from him. i feel sorry for fuji too, being assaulted while blinded. shes a mess. though i liked how she named her camera XD the name is the first part of my middle name :3
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was SOOOOOO hilarious! how the heck did u come up with dis! XDDDD the average rabbid fangirl XD this was gold.

Thanks so much in regards to your review to my story, really. in the next chapter i plan to put why she hates tennis players, dont worry, it'll make sense. :) really thanks again. (i dont wanna sound rude or anything of that manner, but u forgot to story alert it :) im saying this because i thought you'd want to be able to get it quick from ur email once i update.)
ai-chan97 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Can't wait to see how you'll end it. Update soon!
Papilio.Ageha chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Eh, is it going to end already?

Poor Haruka.. But think I agree with the doctor TwTa

I hope she'll have a good ending /:)

update soon!
xxTemarixx chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
This is quite interesting, I haven't seen anything that was really out of order. The only thing that I saw was when someone talks, there should be a comma or period after it. Like: "DP-1...I mean Haruka listen to me dear" he said

Should be:

"DP-1...I mean Haruka listen to me dear," he said

That's all. Thats the only thing I could really think of. I can't wait to read more!
ai-chan97 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Wow! This plot is really interesting. I like it. I'd love to see where you go with this. Please update soon!
soni-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
really...I laughed. a lot.

I don't know if this is a humorous fic or what, but your portrayal of Haruka the "fangurl" is extraordinary.
Michiyo Michiri chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Why do those gurads like teasing her so much, if i were her i'd rip that straight jacket apart and tear the two limb from limb
Papilio.Ageha chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Good job! I always wanted to make Fuji (and Sakuno) suffer~ D

Update soon :)
offthewebby chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
ohmann, her insanity is very amusing :D

couple of grammer mistakes (not spelling wise, though), but great story. it's really different, i like it a lot :D

And yes, Atobe is ugly with that mole :/ like... wtf.

update :D
Channel-N chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
god i laugh so hard and it's like twelve o'clock in midnight XD

i like your story, it's the first time i read a mental patient oc XD

update soon X3
Papilio.Ageha chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
wow.. a rabid fangirl! yeah, Akaya is much better than Atobe. his hair is always a plus for him and then and then.. ups better keep my mouth shut or she'll kill me XD

I like the idea. I can't imagine what comes next. Seriously, I like this kind of story much better than a story with all characters fall for the oc.. though the part when she said Akaya also loved him made me twitch and say "you wish!" haha.. Update soon! :)